Chapter 14

Third Pov~
*Bark* Kio barks. "It seems he is missing you and wishes he was there." Mitsuki smiles. "More than someone else here." Rouge stares up at a tied up Sunako, "It will always resort to this." "This time you didn't do it." Mitsuki states as Rouge stares at Kyohei, acting the same; obnoxious. "For once." Rouge sighs, pulling on her sunglasses, 'I promise.' She thinks to herself as she sets her eyes on the water ahead of them.
**************************
"I bought an island and what you guys to go." Takenaga reads. "Inhabitant island? No way." Kyohei says. "How come?" Yuki asks. "The name seems familiar." Takenaga looks at the letter, "Why?" "The island is called Neptune island. I've heard a pirate named Wing. He left his buried treasure there." "Pirate?" Sunako listens intensely. "Really?" Rouge asks.

Ranmaru goes on a short rant, "is there any buried treasure still there?" Kyohei smiles. "Treasure?" Sunako chimes in. "Don't know but it's probably just full of skulls." "Skulls?!" Sunako fantasizes, "Skull-Skull-More Skulls!" Sunako drools with joy. "Sunako? You are drooling." Rouge states.

"Yeah, this could be fun!" the boys cheer, along with Kyohei and Sunako. "It says it's in the southern beach." Rouge states, causing Sunako to sink. 'South...beach...heat...sun...too...hot." Sunako begins to melt.

"You can bring me something back like a skull or something..." Sunako begins to walk away but Kyohei smirks as he had rope in his hand. 'This can't be good.'
**************************
"And I was right. It's a small vacation. I wish you could be here." Rouge says. "I know but I had work along with your brother at school." "Please, he just didn't want to come because he's lazy." "Shut up, Rouge." Rei says. "Hey, give me back the phone." Mitsuki states, "You get a vacation with your boyfriend and Sunako while I have work to do." "Rei...you have the weekend off." "...Hey!" "Rouge, have fun. Bye!" the phone hangs up. "Rei..." Rouge shakes her head, then looks ahead. "What is that?"

"Ahh!" Sunako squeals with happiness, "A pirate ship!" "Why is it a pirate ship!?" Yuki cowers with fear. "Auntie wanted you to live in her pirate ship hotel." The captain drops them off at the ship. "Here is your stop! See ya later." The boat drives off from the group. "This isn't what I was expecting." Rouge leans against the ship. "Wow! Look at all those fish." Kyohei smiles, "Let's go get dinner. Sunako Nakahara, you are coming with me!" Kyohei states. "Um...no." Sunako wears a black cloak. "Come on." Kyohei takes off his shirt; Sunako screams from the 'light'.

"Sunako...we don't do this every day." Ranmaru takes off his shirt. "We can relax for a while." Takenaga does the same. "Are you listening to us?" Yuki's shirt is off but Sunako gets a nose bleed as she shields from the 'light'. "I bet you can't swim." Kyohei mocks. "T-that's not it." Sunako defends herself. "Shame...all those tasty fish and...fresh skulls." "Fresh..." Sunako perks up, "...Skulls!" Sunako squeals with joy. "Skeletons! Fresh Skeletons! And there all...mine!" Sunako appears with a black and white bathing suit. "Yeah!" Kyohei and Sunako dive into the water as race in the water.

"Kyohei has been good a manipulating Sunako." Yuki states. "He probably be bored if he didn't." Ranmaru turns away, begins to blush. "Whoa!" The other boys turn with a blush as Rouge takes off her cover up to show her bikini.

 "Whoa!" The other boys turn with a blush as Rouge takes off her cover up to show her bikini