Chapter 8

Rouge Pov~
We all were on the train to the hot spring. Everyone was doing their own thing with Kyohei eating, Takenaga reading a guide book, Yuki with his video camera, and Ranmaru looking through a window. I'm playing my guitar. Probably wondering where Sunako is? She is tied up sitting next to Noi, who was invited too. Why tied up? Well... 

Flashback
"A hot spring?!" Everyone yelled. "Yeah, I wanted to make it up with you guys for the week I had my depression." I look at them with a smile. "That's so sweet of you but how did you get tickets?" Yuki asks. "Oh my family used to go there when I was little. I used to help them, which increase their sales for how was able to sing really well when they had a talent show. I called them to see if I can have tickets, they were ecstatic to have me there again if I can sing for them again. So we'll be there for three days and three nights" I explained to them. They were all so excited for a free trip but I see Sunako was in rush to get out of here. 'She must be thinking she's not going but she is wrong.' I smile evilly at the thought. "Hey Noi can you do me a favor?" "Yeah what is it?" "Well I need you get Sunako to come on this trip." She looks shocked. "I don't think I can do it..." "If you do it, you'll be able to spend more time with Takenaga, since there are more girls on trip, your mom will let you come." She has stars in her eyes. "But if you can't then..." I begin to walk away "Wait! I'll do it." I smile at her. "Perfect! Here take this bowling ball and rope. Good luck!" Flashback end

And that's what happened. I look to see Sunako is starting to wake up and starts to freak out that she screams. "Sorry Sunako, but I couldn't go on trip to spend with Takenaga without more girls on trip." She then starts babbling about spending time with Takenaga. Sunako looks back at me, mostly glares at me. "Oh you're awake. Did you have a good nap?" I look at her with a smile. "What did you do?" "I feel offended to think I would do something to my own cousin." I look away hurt. "Don't give off that fake hurt. You planned this didn't you?" "That's for me to know and for you to find out." I give her smile. 

"Hey Kyohei, switch seats with me." Noi looks up to talk to him "Don't do it!" Sunako try to prevent from happening. "No way, don't bother us." Kyohei starts taunting Noi that they began arguing. "Takenaga is great to have Noi with him." Yuki stated. I look at him, "Hey Yuki?" He then at me, "Yeah?" I stand, turn the camera towards us and kiss him on the lips. He looks at me with wide eyes but when he tries to kiss back, I pull back. "Don't forget you have me here with you too." I smile at his blush as I sit back down as the boys tease him about the kiss. I go back to my guitar then I see two girls talking to Ranmaru. "Hi, we were wondering if you like to play cards with us?" "Sorry, I'll pass." 'What?' "What?!" everyone reacted on how weird Ranmaru acted. He starts to explain but everyone including me just ignores him as we ride to the hot spring.

*** 

We all arrive at the springs. "Wow this place is amazing!" "Yeah it is a great place." We walk in see a line of hostesses waiting for us. A woman with purple kimono and pin up black hair. "Hello everyone. Hope you enjoy your welcome." She smiles at us. "Hello hostess." "Hello Rouge. I've see you grown to beautiful young lady. I already set the stage for you tonight. Your outfit is your room." "Thank you for letting us stay here and getting for the song tonight." "You are very welcome and pleased to hear you sing again. Are these...Ranmaru?" Ranmaru looks at the hostess with amazing. 

"Siyuri?" they look at each other. "It's been too long." "It sure has." We all watch their encounter. 'I'm not going to ask.' I look at the weird couple. "See the 7 people to the room." "But there are only 6." We point to Sunako in the back that scares the hostesses. "We didn't see you. So sorry." "Just ignore me." The hostess walk us to our room, I pull Sunako back. "Hey Sunako want to take a bath?" she smiles at me and we sneak off to the bath.