Chapter 4

Rouge Pov

We arrived to this haunted house that Sunako was supposed to have a photo shoot. Sunako was in deep bliss. "Sunako this is your type thing Huh?" as she looks in bliss nodding.  "I heard this house is haunted." "Really?!" she said with a dark aura. "I was kidding!" scaring the crap out of them. "A ghost?" "She daydreaming again." I sighed. "How did even end up in this magazine anyway." Kyohei said. "Maybe things are looking up for us." "Yeah I don't think so." I said. "Are you Sunako Nakahara?" "Yes I am." "Come this way please." "Thank you for the invitation." She walked inside.

"This end well." I said. "Why do you say?" Ranmaru asks. "Because she isn't going to through all the makeup, getting clothes, and worse even get her picture taken." I said. "Well maybe it's different." Takenaga said, "That's because you lied to her about the photo shoot." "Takenaga you are so sneaky." "Well watch your plan down fall in five seconds." "Huh?" then Sunako came running out of the house in a cream Victorian dress and bonnet screaming with people chasing her. "Kyohei and Rouge go after her." "Okay." We ran after Sunako.

We came back to see a crowd with the boys. "Where is my model?" "We got here." Sunako struggling under his grip, "Let me go, let me go, let me go. Rouge help me!" "She is fast runner. Without Rouge I wouldn't have caught her in time." People were looking at us weirdly. "What is it?" "It's fabulous. Look at their gorgeous faces. The boys has beautiful blonde hair and long legs. What don't you be a model for the famous photographer?" "Sir he left." Kyohei was gone. Sunako was tied up, trying to get out. "Sunako calm down. I'll help you but don't go wandering off okay." getting her out them.

Third Pov

They were taking pictures of her, "No, NO, NOO. These are all wrong. I did need the perfect girl for my image." "Hey Sunako do you need anything?" Rouge asks. "I want to go home but I like it here." "Don't worry it will end soon. Okay?" Yuki asks. "Who are they?" "YOU!" "Huh?" he grabs both Yuki and Rouge's hands. "Get them ready girls?" "Yes sir." The make-up and costume artist took me and Yuki hands to separate dressing room. "It's going to be interesting to see Rouge and Yuki in a photo?" "Especially after what happened between them."

"Let's get ready with this adorable costume." "Such pretty hair. Its shame to put a wig over it." They crowed him in corner. "B-but...I..." "YUKI YOU'RE SO CUTE." They attacked him. "Should we save him?" "Let's see what happens." "AHHHH!" "Yuki wait." He grabs his wrists to make him stop to see he is in a black and red Victorian dress with rose band. "WAAH!! Why did do I have to dress up like this." "It's not that bad. How people can say that a famous photographer picked them, right Takenaga?" "He's right Yuki, you look lovely." He made it worse making Yuki cry again. "Speaking of lovely where is Rouge?" "I'm right here." She came out with red corset dress with a train, black lace gloves, and white wig with a veil, roses and horns on side of her head. "Wow you look beautiful Rouge." Ranmaru said. "Yea really pretty." Takenaga said. "Thank you Ranmaru and Takenaga." She smiles at them. Yuki was staring at her with awe. "I...um..." Yuki tried to say. She leaves without acknowledging Yuki. He was staring at her as she left with sad look, "She didn't even look at me or notice I was here." "You must have really hurt her feelings." "I didn't mean too." "Try telling her that."  "She meant it when she said not ever going to talk to you anymore." "I know. It's been a week since she talked to me. I try to talk to her to apologize but she doesn't even look or talk to me. Can you guys talk to her." They sighed. "It's not our problem but yours. Just tell her the truth." "I'll try but it won't be easy." Yuki says as he looks at Rouge with her back turned from him while other photographers blushing as she walks by making his heart swell with jealousy and sadness.

The photo shoot goes to an end, Rouge went to find Sunako look to see her on the ground with a spider. "Hey Sunako." "Hey Rouge, how do the shoot go?" "Boring but now I can relax." Sit on the stairs next to her. A mouse comes to sit on Sunako's. "Do you want to come my house?" the mouse leaves when it hears something. "Hey Sunako, Rouge I brought you guys some cocoa." Sunako looks to see Yuki in front of us. "Thank you Yuki." Sunako said. "Um...Rouge... Do want yours?" he says handing her the cup but she gets up, "I'll talk to later Sunako." She leaves without a single word to him.