Character info

Name: Ryu "Rei" Faye

Age: 22

Appearance: medium black/grey hair with purple eyes and black glasses.

Personality: mature but can be immature, has temper but controls it, calm, smart mouth, kind, and independent.

Likes: babying his sister, playing the guitar, fighting, skateboarding, coffee

Dislikes: being told what to do, people bullying or hurting his sister

Backstory: Rei was a trouble maker when he was little. When his little sister was born, he didn’t really like from the beginning. When he was 10, Rouge was 3 and always following whenever he went. He would be watching T.V. she would be hop on seat next him and watch with him. Rei thought she was be annoying but he would smile when she fell asleep next him. When she was 6, she started preschool, she start crying and cling on her mother’s arm. Rei will tell her, “Don’t cry, it makes you look weak.” She somehow understood and stop crying going to school but she gave him a hug before leaving. Rei was shocked but gave in and hugged her back. At the age of 13, he often was getting into fights at school that he got scolded by his parents. When he was injured, Rouge would check on him and ask if he was okay. He taken back that someone cared enough to ask without scolding. Ever fight he would be in, she would always be there to put a bandage on him and asks he feeling better. One day he saw her getting bullied by middle schoolers and fought them off. After they left, he watched as she trying not cry but he picked her up, “It is okay to cry every once in a while. Don’t always bottle emotions or you’ll be only be hurting yourself.” As he said that, he felt tears on his back as they walk home. He would always smile at her and grew a strong attachment to her, would always baby her and protect his little sister.