Chapter 1

(Last Name) (First Name) wakes up from a terrible nightmare, sweating a lot and panting heavily, her hands was shaking as the images of her hands full of her family's blood. Something moved beside her as it reveals a blonde man sitting up while looking at her "another nightmare??" the man questioned her in a sleepy tone. She just nod silently, looking up at the man, his blue orbs calms her down. The man slowly pulls her into a gentle yet securing hug "don't worry...I'm here" he whispered softly. The guy laid down so is she, using his chest as a pillow, hugging him "now...lets sleep..".

Later that night, (First Name) was waiting for that same guy on a rooftop. The door's knob slowly turns as a blonde guy walked in "Mika...you're late.." (First Name) said pouting.

*Mikaela Hyakuya's POV*

Looking at her (eye color) orbs makes me fall in love with her more. Her sweet voice is like a lullaby to me. He walks to her, tangling his hand with her soft (hair color) locks "sorry...Krul won't let me go..". She pouts cutely that wants me to kiss those soft, luscious lips of hers "Krul again..." she whispers silently. I love it when she gets jealous on something. He gently press his forehead on hers, looking at her eyes "don't get jealous...."

*(First Name)'s POV*

"me!? j-jealous!? n-no I'm not i-idiot..." I divert my gaze, just looking to those eyes makes me smile. Mikaela sits down as he pulls her making her sit on his lap. I look at him, eyes widen "h-hey what are you doing!?" I asked him, he just smiled at me. Ugh that smile...that smile that can melt any girls...

Suddenly the door opens as Ferid Bathory with his usual smirk plastered on his face. Their eyes widen "F-Ferid..." "F-Ferid-sama" they said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

*bows repeatedly* sorry sorry sorry if this chapter is boring and sorry if Mikaela Hyakuya is a bit OC...

I don't own Mikaela Hyakuya or Owari no Seraph (I wish I own Mikaela Hyakuya ) © to the owner of Owari no Seraph and the pictures.

// leave a comment if you want to