Chapter 9

Mika and Yu was glaring to each other. Mika holds her wrist and drags her away "M-Mika..o-ouch.." he was holding her wrist too tight. As soon as they enter her room, Mika throws her to the bed, pins her down and tie her hand above her head. Mika was looking at her with his blank face "you need to be punish...". He goes over her, rip her shirt and bite down her neck. Her eyes widen at the sudden pain course through her body. She struggles, she wanted to scream but no sound coming out. Mika's eyes sprang wide open and pulls away, trails of her blood was near his mouth. Fear was written all over her face. Mika's hand gently caress her cheek but she slightly backs away a bit, he look down while saying "sorry...".

*Mikaela Hyakuya's POV*

He unties her before going out her room. The sweetness of her blood still lingers in his throat, her blood tastes different, it becomes sweeter. He just walks around the building, then suddenly his vision becames black. He falls and strong arms supports him "lets go home Mika...the queen is waiting.." Ferid said while smirking.

*(First Name)'s POV*

She trail her fingers on Mika's bitemark "Mika...". She wears new shirt, her feet move on its own to where he is "Mika...".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

sorry if it's short /^\ I think its called writer's block. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

I don't own Owari no Seraph or any of its characters © to the owner/s.