Chapter 3

~1 year later~

*Mikaela Hyakuya's POV*

He wokes up due to the same dream again. That dream that makes him want to kill himself..the dream where (First Name) got beaten up and killed by Krul. His hands turns into fist. "Mika!!" Mika turns to his side as soon as he heard her voice but looks down, disappointed, seeing her not beside him. Tears start to fall from his cheeks as images of her flashes in his mind "if I were stronger.....i-if I were not afraid.....y-you still by my side....(First Name)...". Same routine everyday, woken up by that dream, hearing her voice, crying, hallucinating of her "i-is this m-my punishment for just watching her beaten up to dead and loving a human....?" he keeps cursing to himself. He stands to get ready to a war, Krul declared.

*Third Person's POV*

As soldiers gather up for the Shinjuku war, a certain girl was standing in the tallest building near the camp, looking up the sky. Her (hair color) hair dances with the wind "your eyes looks like the bright blue sky....I hate those eyes..." she spins her scythe and toss it into the sky, trying to pierce it with all her might, she catches it as it fall "tsk....". Pride, one of the seven deadly sin demon spoke to its owner "still drowning to your past..I can take over you right now.." the scythe speaks in her mind. "shut up..." the lady start walking back to the ground.

~Time Skip~

Guren was looking through at his binocular, looking at the commander of the vampires as she walks to them. The Lieutenant Colonel look at her "you're late!! my daughter" he teases her. "if you're my father I might kill myself..." she said coldly to him. The battle was taking place down them. Guren and the others with her joins the battle. With her swift movement, she killed 20 vampires, earning her the nickname "God of Death". She turns around seeing Guren got beaten up by a blonde man, she slowly walks to them. In a blink of an eye, Yuichiro Hyakuya stabs the blonde guy as she assist Guren back to his feet while he yells to kill that guy. One word makes her turns her head to their direction "M-Mika....".

~Mikaela Hyakuya's POV~

Mika was looking at his last family member as he heard that familiar voice, he slowly lift his head to the source of that voice. His eyes begans to widen as he sees the owner of the voice, (First Name) (Last Name), who he thought was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

H-hello readers its me again...well....I know this story is not good enough but I'll do my best!!! I hope you guys enjoy it a bit. Again Mikaela Hyakuya my loves is a bit OC.

For the 3rd time, Owari no Seraph and its characters are not mine!! © to the owner of Owari no Seraph! I love you for creating my husband, Mikaela Hyakuya!!

// leave a comment if you want