Chapter 4

*Third Person's POV*

Mikaela releases his sword and escape. Guren hits Yu, yelling why did he not killed him then he explains who Mika to him. (First Name) was still stunned, why he's here...the last person she wants to see.

*Mikaela Hyakuya's POV*

Ferid Bathory walks to Mika who's looking at (First Name) "humans are using your beloved Yu and (First Name)-chan". Mika clenches his fist "I'll save (First Name) first...then Yu..". Ferid grins evilly "a human like (First Name)-chan and Yu could never be one of us..want me to turn your (First Name)-chan into a vampire so Krul won't hurt her?" Mika grabs his collar, glaring at him "don't lay a finger on her nor Yu or I'll kill you..". Ferid laughs "Mika-chan I'm just kidding hahaha..now now I'll keep the humans busy while you rescue your "beloved princesses" ".

*(First Name)'s POV*

(First Name) was looking down, shaking as images of that day flashes in her mind. Suddenly, Ferid grabs her shoulders, causing Mika to amputate the responsible appendage "hahahaha Mika-chan I'm just kidding I won't taste (First Name)-chan!". Mika steps up to her "(First Name) abandon everything and run away with me!!" then he swift her off her feet, carrying her in his arms "its dangerous here...humans are just using you!" Mika said, pulling her close to him. (First Name) struggles and breaks free, jumping on the ground "I won't come with you!!" Mika flinches as she shouts at him then Mika holds her hand "(First Name) the humans are just using you now come with me!!" then pulls her to a tight hug "I'll protect you...Krul won't hurt you again..." Mika's eyes widen as Yu stabs him on the back "get away from (First Name) Mika!!" then Yu pulls her away from Mika "from now on I'll be the one protecting her!". Reinforcements arrived as Ferid commands Mika to retreat "you can't save (First Name)-chan right now! Lets go home!" Mika refuses to leave her, so Ferid grabs Mika's neck "shut your mouth like a good boy...". Ferid grabs Mika around the waist and carries him away. Mika turns his head to (First Name)'s direction and mouthed to her something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter like I enjoyed typing it!! I love you with all my hypothalamus!!!!!

I don't own Owari no Seraph and its characters and the picture © to the owners.

// leave a comment if you want! Thank you!