Chapter 5

*Mikaela Hyakuya's POV*

Mika cries in his sleep during his curse detoxification. He wakes up, runs his hand through his hair "(First Name)....." images of her and Yu hugging appears on his mind. He bit his lip until it bleeds. Leaving the curse detoxification room, Lacus sees him "Mikaela how are you? you sustained the worst injuries in that battle.." but he just ignored him "Mikaela do you know that "God of Death" girl? I heard it troubles the Progenitor Council mostly Krul-sama..." Mika ignores him again. Laxus sighs "what exactly are you Mikaela?" he turns to him, smiles bitterly "I'm just an ugly bloodsucker...". Krul summons Mika to the Royal Audience Chamber over the intercom. Lacus taunts him "queen's pet...". In meeting with Krul, "I promise I'll save her!", Krul tsked "why didn't that girl died..?" Krul keeps cursing in her mind.

~Time Skip~

Mika sits on the streets of Sanguinem, sweating and gasping in pain as he fights his thirst for human blood "(First Name).....it hurts..." he stands and goes back to Shinjuku by himself.

*(First Name)'s POV*

(First Name) was walking in a alleyway, exterminating the remaining vampires at Shinjuku. Mika's face always appears in her mind, footsteps can be heard behind her back. Then suddenly someone knocks her out, everything went to black. Gasping for air, she woke up in a different room, looking around she saw Mika sleeping beside her. She quickly stand but Mika's hand quickly grabs her hand "d-don't go....Krul might kill you if she found out you're here...". She tries to remove his grip but in a swift movement, Mika pins her on the bed while he's on top of her. Thirst for blood starts to take over him as he smells her sweet scent and sees her slender neck. Mika slowly approaches her neck "M-Mika..?" she called him, shaking, Mika's eyes clouded with his thirst for blood. (First Name)'s eyes widen as Mika licks her neck and slowly burying his fangs into her neck. She tries to push Mika off her "Mika!!! let goo!!" he pulls her closer, drinking her blood. Mika's thought, wishes and desires flows into her mind like a movie in a fastforward motion. He look at her, seeing her crying makes him realize what he had done, pulling away, he touch her cheek "(First Name)....s-sorry....". (First Name) hugs him tight, crying on his chest, his memories since the day he thought Krul had killed to the day he saw her again keeps playing in her mind. Mika lifts her chin and place a soft kiss on her lips. Her eyes widen due his sudden kiss, she kisses back. His hand wraps around her waist, pulling her close while the other explores her body. Mika slowly laying her down the bed, still kissing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

The next chapter is a LEMON!!.

I don't own Owari no Seraph or any of its characters. © to the owner/s.

// leave a comment if you want to!