Chapter 16

Shock and confusion was written all over Yu's face as Mika told him what happened earlier. Days had gone by (First Name) hasn't came back to play with their son. Everyday Mika was waiting for her on his son's playground, hoping to see her again. Longing, happiness, sadness and pain was always written on his face. Her face was all he can see when he close his eyes, the sweetness of her blood still lingers on his throat.

~(First Name)'s POV~

She curls into a ball as she clings tightly on her hair, trying to erase Mika's look at her head. Ferid comes in her room, sits on her bed, gets some strands of her hair and kissed it "my princess...its time for your revenge to those who hurt you..." he smirks, she look at him "w-who..? K-Krul Tepes....or M-Mi.." she bit her lip, trying not to mention his name "we'll start with the one who hurt you the most..the one who betrays you..Mikaela Hyakuya-chan!" Ferid said while smiling.

~Third Person's POV~

Shinoa, Mitsuba, Kimizuki and Yoichi was in Yu's house, planning to find (First Name) suddenly the wall got blasted, revealing Crowley Eusford, Ferid Bathory and (First Name). The Shinoa squad with Mika gasp in shock not by seeing the vampire noble but seeing (First Name) with them. Mika slowly walks to them "(F-First Name)..." but Ferid blocks him "no can do Mika-chan we're not here to bring her back to you..we're here to help her have her revenge..". Mika look at her, Yu start attacking Ferid "give (First Name) back!!!" Crowley blocks him "didn't you hear him? we're here to help her revenge". The battle start Yu and Kimizuki fighting Crowley, Mitsuba fighting Horn, Shinoa fighting Chess while Yoichi supporting them all and Mika fighting Ferid "Ferid get out of my way!! I need to talk to (First Name)!!" Mika angerily said to him. Mika tries to get to her but each try Ferid stops him "(First Name)-chan was the one who let me know that you and your family will escape the Sanguiem, didn't you know that?" Ferid told Mika. His eyes widen in shock "liar..s-she wasn't there..I never saw her in the vampire city back then!!" Mika answered back "and if she was..I don't care..all that matter is now!" he added. Yu saw Mika's struggles just to get to her made him realized Mika really loves her. Yu look meaningfully at Kimizuki and Kimizuki understands it. Yu runs to Mika and helps him "Mika! go to her! I'll keep him busy!" Mika nods and escape from Ferid's strong defense. Mika saw her near the cliff "(First Name)..." he calles to her.

(First Name): "it's because of me.."

Mika: "you're wrong.."

(First Name): "I should never have existed!"

Mika: "you're wrong!"

(First Name): She shoots him a glare "what's wrong about it? How can you say that? I'm the one who killed your family! That's why I, and everyone else..."

Mika: "you're wrong!" he walks to her slowly then that walk becomes faster until he runs to her.

(First Name): "stay away from me!!" she step back a little but the ground where she stand breaks and she falls.

Mika: (First Name)!! Don't go!!" he jumps after her, arm stretches to reach her.

A/N: slow motion begins now! //slapped

Mika: "Don't leave me again! I don't care who you are or what your past is!" he start crying, still trying to reach her.

(First Name): "Don't lie to me like that!" she look down a bit and cries too "I'm...making you unhappy..."

Mika: he reaches her hand then he pulls her to him and hugs her "I'm not alive because I can't die...because...because you're here..I have a reason to live.." he hugs her tight "because I love you...no matter what might happen from here on out...I'll protect you...I promise."

A/N: and slow motion ends... //slapped// ouch..

They both hit the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

to all of my beloved readers..sorry if I just updated now..my brain can't think of any BUT thanks to the latest movie of Kyoukai no Kanata my brains work and this is the result hehehehe...enjoy it to your heart's content ^ _ ^

(^-^') now need to think about the next chappy and how to end this story..and think a new book to write T^T

Owari no Seraph is not mine!! @to the owner/s. Love you lots!