Chapter 15

The son of Mikaela Hyakuya stares at the lady in wonder "b-because..m-my uncle Y-Yu said my mommy is d-dead.." he answered in her question earlier. The lady hugs the boy tight, (Son's Name) look at her "u-umm...o-onee-san..a-are you alright?" she pulls away, look at him, smiling "I'm alright..how about we play together?" he smiled brightly at her then held out his little hand "I'm (Son's Name) Hyakuya! nice to meet you onee-san!" she hold his hand firmly but not too tight "nice to meet you too I-I'm..." she pauses a little, the boy tilted his head "my name is (Random Name)!". The whole day, they play together on the flower field.

~Time Skip~

~Mikaela Hyakuya's POV~

Mika look out the window, the sun was setting but his child still hasn't come home. The door suddenly open, revealing the small version of Mika, Mika runs to him and hugs him "thank goodness...nothing happened to you..." he pulled away and (Son's Name) quickly runs behind Yu "u-uncle Yu...w-who is he..?". Yu sighs "he's Mikaela..y-your father.." the child look at Yu with his wide eyes then to Mika "p-pa..pa..?" Yu nods then (Son's Name) runs to Mika hugs him tight, crying.

~Time Skip~

Mika starts living with them, fulfilling his father duties to his son. He wonders why (Son's Name) always excited to go outside and play. He asked his son who he plays with, he answered the lady's name. Everyday, he's getting curiouser and curiouser so one day he followed him secretly. As his son arrived at his usual playground, Mika saw a lady as soon as she turned around, his eyes widen "i-it can't be..(First Name)?". Mika slowly walks to them, the lady take note of his presence, her eyes widen, she quickly runs away "(First Name)!!! wait!!!" Mika tried to stop her but she disappeared quickly. (Son's Name) eyes widen "m-mommy...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

sorry if I just updated now!! don't hate me!! Brain-kun doesn't want to work! Thank you for waiting patiently and enjoy Brain-kun's work!