Chapter 8

*Mikaela Hyakuya's POV*

Ferid jump backwards, attaching his arm back. Mika look at Yu "Yu...why..?" Yu just smiled at him "no matter what you become, we will always be family Mika!". He looked around looking for (First Name) and saw her, dressed in her imperial army uniform given by Shinoa. "Yu we need to retreat!!" Mitsuba said fighting the vampire soldiers. Yu held Mika's hand and run with his squad and (First Name).

~Time Skip~

Able to get away, Mika change his clothes to one of Yu's imperial army uniform. (First Name) suddenly comes in the room then shades of red appear on her cheeks "M-Mika..." Mika stared at her then suddenly she punch him "stop staring I might get pregnant you idiot!!!" He hold her wrist gently, pulling her close to him, putting the strands of her (hair color) hair behind her ear before placing his hand on her apple-colored cheek "you know that's not true...shall we do it again..?" he whispered to her in a husky way. (First Name)'s face turns more redder then she runs away. Mika giggles a bit "how cute..". Mika decided to follow her.

*(First Name)'s POV*

Running on the stairs to rooftop while hiding her blushing face "that Mika..!!". As soon as she opens the door, she scream on top of her lungs, panting a bit, the door opens, revealing Yu. He walks to her, lift her face up to look at him, helds her cheek, while slowly approaching her face. Her eyes widen "Y-Yu...??"

*Mikaela Hyakuya's POV*

He opens the rooftop's door, his eyes widen, seeing Yu's lips inches away from (First Name)'s lips "Y-Yu..!?". He quickly walks to them, pulling her away from Yu then punches him "what do you think are you doing to (First Name), Yu!!!!??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

*throws (First Name) away* okay substitute come on Yu-chan, Mika-chan fight for my love

I don't own Owari no Seraph or any of its characters © to the owner/s.