Chapter 13

*(First Name)'s POV*

They told Guren about her situation, he told them that if any member of the army knows about it, the child will get killed. So the two of them hide away from everyone, only Shinoa, Guren and the others knew their location. In the first attack of the vampire, that Krul sent after them, they barely escape. In the span of 8 months, they keep running away from the vampires, the child inside her slowly eating her away. In a abandoned cabin in the mountains, where snow never stop falling down, is going to be the final time they will run away. The day of her giving birth had arrived. While the others fight and protect her while she's giving birth, Yu stay behind to help her in giving birth "(First Name)-chan you can do it..!" he asked while holding her hand tight while she's giving birth. The cry of the newborn baby echoes the room, Yu cleans the baby gently, wrap it in a blue towel and hand the baby to her. The baby was a perfect copy of Mika with his soft blonde hair and his beautiful blue eyes "h-he's so cute..." she barely said, running her fingers gently around the baby's face, the baby holds her finger tightly, recognizing her as his mother. Shinoa burst in the door "Yu-san we need to escape the vampires are getting closer!". (First Name) gave the baby to Yu "Y-Yu...e-escape with (Son's Name)...d-don't let them have him..r-run away as far as you could.." Yu was having second thought, he stand and nods "okay...s-see you later (First Name)..." he knew there will be no 'later', the others had left with them, with the last string of her life, her eyes was deceiving her, Mika's face was seems visible "M-Mika..." her eyes slowly close, her breath slows down as vampires rampage in her current location.

~Krul Tepes' POV~

Krul laughs evilly "hahahahaha (First Name) died after giving birth...good now that human was out of my way...where is the child?" one of the vampires told her that the baby had escape with the other humans. Krul screams in rage "what!? find (First Name) and Mika's child and bring it to me!?". It seems that Mika heard about the conversation, he burst in the throne room and walks directly to Krul "what!? (First Name) and I have a child! I'm going to find my child and don't you dare interfere Krul!" Mika leaves the vampire city to go find his child. He look at the poorly repaired necklace (the one that Krul broke) and smile sadly "(First Name)....".

~5 years later~

A boy with blonde hair and bright blue eyes, holding a white flowers in his hands runs towards a man with black hair and green eyes "Uncle Yu!! look!! I picked some white flowers! lets save it and show it to my mom when she came back from her mission" the child smiled brightly at Yu, not knowing her mother was dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

*silence* *cricket sound* u-umm...I don't know what to say (^ _ ^|||)>

hope you like it hehe