Chapter 10

~(First Name)'s POV~

She turns to the hallway where Ferid kidnapped Mika, a letter landed near her, she picks it up and reads it "Hello (First Name)-chan! we will taking back our cute Mika to the queen now! if you want him back submit yourself to us. Love you lots, Ferid Bathory". Her eyes widen "Mika...". (First Name) quickly change to her imperial military uniform and head to the vampire city.

*Time Skip (2 days ago)*

(First Name) sneaks in the vampire city, avoiding having a battle with any vampire. Finding her way to Krul throne room, she kicks the door open "Krul!! I'm here give Mika back to me!!". Krul stands from her throne "welcome (First Name) I see..you are well...oh Mika he's not here..". (First Name) growls at her "liar! I know he's here!" Krul attacks her, that she successfully block "then fight me..if you win Mika is yours...if you lose Mika is mine and also your life". The two engages to fight, both determined to win. Krul has the advantage in this fight. (First Name) trips on a rock, making her fall "you're mine!!" Krul was about to kill but Mika block it with his sword "Mika!". Mika look at her with his cold eyes "what are you doing here?" Mika asked her "I'm here to take you back!" (First Name) held his hand "now lets go.." she said smiling but Mika snatch his hand away from her gasp "leave...." her eyes widen "w-what...?" "I said leave!!" she flinches, Mika hasn't raise his tone to her until now "w-why?" she look at him, in the verge of crying "I don't love you....so I want you to stay away from my heart..." Mika said to her coldly, without even looking to her eyes. Ferid knocks her out and take her back to Shinjuku "Mika..."

*Krul Tepes' POV*

"Finally Mika is mine...all mine...he doesn't love her..." she thought as she plays with Mika's hair as he sleeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

hope you like this chapter ^ _ ^v

why Mika!? why!? *ahem*

by the way.....(my)onee-san stop reading my story!! go make your own!!!

I don't own Owari no Seraph or any of its characters!