Chapter 7

*Krul Tepes' POV*

Krul breaks the wine glass using her hand as she learned that (First Name) was alive "I'll kill her for good the next time we met..". She stands and start walking to Mika's room, bursting in, her eyes slightly widen as she sees (First Name) naked with Mika.

*Mikaela Hyakuya's POV*

He quickly gets his sword, seeing Krul's eyes glow red, carry (First Name) in his arms. Krul ordered all the soldiers and the Progenitors to capture (First Name). Mika was running out of the vampire city while protecting her "M-Mika just leave me here and run away!!" Mika shakes his head "nooo!! I don't want to lose you again!!" Dodging every attack.

~Time Skip~

Surrounded by Progenitors, Mika clings tight to his sword, blood dripping from his whole body "Mika-chan hand her over and come back with us" Ferid said smirking. Mika and Ferid fight while Mika protects her. Ferid had the advantage of the fight. Ferid kicks Mika, making him hit the wall hard. Ferid walks to him, raise his sword to kill him but someone cut his arm. Mika look at the responsible cutting Ferid's arm "Y-Yu...". Yu smiles at him "I told you I'll be the one protecting her Mika"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

sorry if its short

I don't own Owari no Seraph or any of its characters © to the owner/s.