Chapter 14

~Mikaela Hyakuya's POV~

For years, Mika has been searching for (First Name) and his son. Every corner of Japan he search for them, hoping to see her again and his child. Now he is in the large plain in the hills, looking around he saw a small house on top of the hill. He quickly climb up to check it out, the first thing he saw was a man chopping firewoods with black hair and green eyes "Y-Yu-chan...", the man look at him with his eyes widen "M-Mika..". Mika runs to his old friend and greeted him with a tight hug then he pulls back "Yu...how's (First Name)? is she around? and my son is he alright?" Yu looks down "a-about that...lets go inside and talk..".

~Time Skip~

Yu sits infront of Mika after he serve his tea "so...what happened? tell me everything Yu..". Yu tell everything to Mika. Mika's eyes widen "(F-First Name)...i-is dead...?" he runs his hand through his hair "Y-Yu...don't joke around...its not funny!" he breaks down, tears streamming down his cheeks "it can't be..". A glass broke by the door, they both turn their head and saw (Son's name), his eyes widen, tears starts to threaten to fall "noooo!!! mommy is not dead!!!" then he runs away "wait!!" Mika was about to run after him but Yu stops him "lets leave him alone for now Mika..".

~(Son's Name)'s POV~

(Son's Name) runs to his usual place where he plays everyday. He sits on the grass, hugging his knees, crying "mommy is not dead...mommy is doing her job for (Son's name)...mommy will never leave (Son's name) alone...I miss mommy...mommy...". Someone taps his shoulder "why are you crying, little boy?", he look up and saw a lady with (hair length, hair color) hair with (eye color) eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

*cricket sound* shoo crickets geez...u-umm...hope you enjoy it nufufufufu..