Chapter 2

Mikaela quickly pushed (First Name) off his lap and stand quickly "Ferid what are you doing here?". (First Name) slowly stand, looking down. Ferid look at her, still has that annoying smirk "Mika-chan Krul called for you and also (First Name)-chan you too.

"w-what does Krul-sama wants from me..?" (First Name) thought to herself.

~Time Skip~

(First Name) and Mikaela was now infront of Krul Tepes, sitting on her throne while drinking blood from a wine glass. She can feel Krul ominous glare at her. Then suddenly (First Name) was kicked by Krul away. She quickly shut her eyes, waiting for a deadly impact but she doesn't feel it. She opens her eyes and saw Mikaela, carrying her in his arms while blood dripping from his forehead to his cheek, gaining a gasp from her "Mika!!!". Krul bit her lip until it bleeds "that idiot Mikaela...he protects that b*tch human...I own Mikaela...he's mine alone!!!" Krul rampage in her mind. She ordered Ferid to separate the two of them. Ferid successfully pulls away Mikaela  away. Mikaela growls angerly at Ferid while struggling "Ferid let go!!!!!". Krul walks to (First Name) "Mikaela is mine...." then she grabs her hair "humans like you are just our livestock...". Krul eyes glows red and began beating the life out of her until she's satisfied. Mikaela keeps struggling while begging for Krul to stop, tears streamming down his cheeks, wishing he was stronger to protect her....to save her from Krul. Krul laughs evilly as she beats her like a rag doll. (First Name) feels weaker and weaker, feeling her life slipping away. Once Krul satisfied, she just throw her on the ground, looking lifeless. Mikaela just look at her dead body, images of his family being killed flashes on his mind "another person that I loved died because of me....". Krul hugs him "Mikaela belongs to me...he belongs to the vampire world.." With her last strength, (First Name) took a last look at Mikaela.

*Third person's POV*

A body of a human thrown out of the vampire city into the outside world. As soon as the vampires was out of sight. A man walks to her "she still breathing...but its weak..". The man and his companions brought her back with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

ohhhh who's that man? hey Krul!!!! Mikaela Hyakuya is mine!!! MINE!!!! *ahem* well...sorry if its another boring chapter...yes I update fast because when a story pops on my mind I write it quickly so I won't forget about it...

Again...Owari no Seraph and its characters are not mine © to the owner of it.

// leave a comment if you want