Extra Chapter ( Wolf and Sheep)

One day, a wolf wonders at the grass plain, looking for food. He then saw flocks of sheep, when his eyes land on a certain sheep, his heart beats fast, she was not like any other sheep, her beauty can be compared to a goddess, maybe can surpass it. The sheep felt the same as soon as their eyes met.

The two met on a cliff where nobody can see them. Every night, they go there and just enjoy each other company. But one night, one wolf saw the two of them and told it to the alpha wolf. The next night, the wolf and sheep got surprise, the whole wolf pack was there. They start attcaking the sheep but the wolf protects his love. The alpha make a deal between the two of them, they won't hurt her but they must come and see each other. The sheep told him not to but he will do anything  for her to be safe. The wolf look at her with his sad eyes and said "though I love you to the core of my being, so thoroughly that every cell comprising me aches to be near you, I must accept that we can never be together. For our existence parallels the sun and the moon—a temptation in constant, beautiful view, yet if the sun were ever to kiss the moon it would devour the heavenly orb whole. Oh, my darling, if only I were the moon! Then I would dare taste your lips and be happy for my last and final joy! But alas, I am the sun, and I will not venture to destroy the one I love". They take him away as she start to cry.

The sheep still going to that place every night, waiting for him, even though its raining, storming, snowing, she waits for him. Second turns to minute, minute turns to hours, hours turns to day, day turns to month and month turns to year, she just keep waiting for him....waiting for the wolf she fell in love to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

the only line above is not mine © to the owner.

Thank you for the 1.17k reads and 59 votes I love you guys!

if you cried in this chapter sorry
^ _ ^v