Chapter 8

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!!

4-24-13

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Nicole

            When my lips met his fireworks went off in my heart. I know that sounds really cheesy but it’s true. I felt electricity running through my body, warmth filling my core, a fire of pleasure burning in my heart, and so much more. This kiss held too much passion to express in words. I felt like I was flying partially, so light and free. Images flashed in my head. Chase and I, we were talking in the hall at school, we were leaving an old ratty motel, and we were kissing here.

            But then, Chase pushed me off of him gently and the memories stopped coming. I was stuck with only those memories, not even knowing what was happening in them.

            I let out a cry of frustration. “Why did you stop?!”

            He let out a breathless laugh. “As much as I love your lips on mine, and that’s a lot, I just…first of all I couldn’t breathe but also…I was um…getting a bit excited if you know what I mean,” he admitted, making my eyes move south on his body.

            “Oh,” I gasped, my eyes widening. “Sorry.”

            “You are welcome to do that anytime we are alone, but I’d like to make sure I can control myself and…I was about to lose my control,” he replied, rubbing my arm gently.

            “Yeah…looks like it,” I nodded. “Um…I saw some things…memories I guess…they were just flashes of images but….” I lifted a shoulder.

            Chase sat up then. “What were they?”

            “Um, we were talking in the school hallway, near the front office…we were leaving an old ratty motel…and…we were kissing…here…on this bed,” I told him.

            “It was when we first met, the hallway one,” he let out a short brisk laugh before continuing, “The next one was when you ran away to get away from the werewolf talk and you were planning on staying in that stupid motel but I found you and picked you up. You were pissed when I did that.”

            “Why?”

            “Because you didn’t want to go home with the very reason for you leaving,” Chase shrugged as if it was obvious. “The next one was well…I’m assuming it was when your wolf, Luna, decided to come out and try to fool around with me.”

            “Okay then…I am still blank other than the pictures and what you just told me,” I shrugged.

            He smirked at me. “Maybe we should make out some more. That helped a second ago,” he shrugged, leaning forward a bit.

            I rolled my eyes easily at him. “Not happening, you’re shit out of luck for right now.”

            He jutted out his lower lip in a childish pout. “I just want to help you get your memory back,” he said.

            “Yeah because I totally believe that,” I rolled my eyes. “I swear my eyes are going to get stuck looking up because of how much I roll my eyes around you.”

            Chase pulled me to him and his lips met my cheek. “Then maybe you should stop rolling your eyes at me,” he suggested with a shrug.

Our Ending is Near (AOT Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें