Chapter 14

Okay so here's the other chapter I promised. I must go watch Pretty Little Liars now. 

Nicole's dress on the side >>

-Jazminemh

6/11/13; 7:57 PM

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

Nicole

So after almost three hours of trying to help Calla pick her dress, Natalie finally rescued me by giving her a dress and hauling me away.

Natalie fessed up. She’d invited the entire school to a party. All of the parents were going out to some dinner tonight, and that made it perfect timing.

Hannah convinced Gabe to keep Calla occupied for the party--considering he really didn’t want to attend in the first place.

Now we were dressed and waiting to show ourselves to the party that had just begun. According to Gabe, twelve people were the starters.

I was dressed with a Club L Liza Bandeau Chiffon Dress. It was black and went down to just above mid-thigh, it had a gold belt at the waist, and it’s strapless. I was also wearing black Giuseppe Zanotti Double Platform Suede Pumps, Melissa Brass Silver Bangles, my “engagement” ring, a beautiful Sydney Evan Diamond & 14K White Gold Winged Necklace, and OASIS Shell Disk Cascade Earrings. My hair was curled down my back and I had on “sparkly cat eye” makeup with lightly glossed lips. I must say I looked awesome.

Lisa was the next finished. She was wearing a strapless sequin party dress that was the same length as mine. The top half was sequined silver, while the bottom was a light blue; there was a black band separating the halves. Her shoes were silver Badgley Mischka Nisha II Specchio Pumps. She had on her ring from Mack; and X3 Diamond Ring, 18K White Gold Certified Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring. An Open Hearts Necklace, and Susan Hanover Designs Blue Opal Quartz Teardrop Earrings. Her hair was flowing naturally down in big waves and her eyes were outlined lightly with eyeliner. She looked fabulous.

Natalie was strutting in a Lipsy V.I.P Sweetheart Embellished Drape Dress. It was a pinkish red color and went down to her mid-thighs--that was the only length allowed for the four of us; Hannah and Natalie made that rule. Her shoes were red ankle Peep Toe pumps. The only thing that didn’t match was her ring; a Blue Nile Sapphire and Half-Moon Shaped Diamond Ring in Platinum. Her hair was straightened and her eyes were smoky and her lips were deep crimson. She looked a-freaking-mazing, obviously.

Hannah was the only one without a strapless dress. Her’s was a Blue Embellished Waist Prom Dress. It had thin spaghetti straps. It was flowing out after the waist and stopped mid-thigh--of course. Her necklace was a ying and yang heart shaped diamond studded necklace. Her shoes were Senso Vachel Hidden Platform Court shoes. They matched the deep blue of her dress. Her hair was half up, the half that was down was lightly curled to perfection. Her eyes had dark blue eyeshadow and a bit of mascara on them. Hannah was stunning.

She took my arm with a pleased smile. Natalie and Lisa linked arms behind us and we began our walk downstairs where the boys were entertaining our guests.

As we began to reach the crowd a sandy blonde guy stood up on a coffee table. “The main event has arrived!” he announced proudly.

“That’s events, honey,” Natalie corrected. “There’s no way all this sexiness could be just one event.”