Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Chase

I have to admit, fooling around with Nicole for the short time I did only left me wanting more. The feel over her lips against mine, her hands in my hair, mine roaming her body--all of it, was amazing. I don’t know how I let her out of the room when Natalie came to make us clean.

Right now she was walking around with a large black trash bag picking up discarded cups and what not, that’s what all the girls were doing. Us guys were cleaning off every surface touched by the guests’ puke. Nicole stood close to me, picking up the cups around me. I patted her butt once before moving onto another area, not before hearing a surprised squeak leave her lips.

A few hours later the house was a lot cleaner than even before the party hit. Nicole was leaning against me, her head on my shoulder. The other’s had gone up to bed. Nicole and I were sitting on the pink couch in the parlor, barely speaking. We were just enjoying each other’s company. I kissed her forehead before getting to my feet, pulling her with me. “Let’s go to bed.”

She smiled and kissed my neck. “Not exactly what I had in mind, but okay,” she replied, her eyes avoiding mine.

I reached around and squeezed her butt, determined to make a blush erupt on her beautiful face. “Mm, I think I know what you had in mind. You know if you don’t want to go to bed, we can go upstairs, slip out of our clothes, and I can--”

Her face turned tomato red and she slapped a hand over my mouth. “That’s enough.”

I removed her hand and kissed her lips. She pulled back and pressed her forehead against my chest. “You make it so hard to say no,” she whispered.

My hand slid up to rub her back. “I’m sorry, you’re just so tempting.”

She took my other hand and began pulling me towards the stairs. “We need to go to bed,” she sighed.

When we were finally tucked under my blankets I pulled her against me and kissed her forehead. “I love you, Nicole.”

She kissed my nose, making me smile. “I love you too, Chase.” She let her eyes flutter close while her head pressed against my chest.

The next morning I woke up to find the bed next to me empty and cold. I sighed sitting up. Nicole was perched on the dresser brushing through her hair. It was slightly damp and becoming wavy as it dried. She was dressed in a sleeveless silk halter paired with a gold sequined collar, white shorts, and sandals.

She smiled brightly at me and set down her hairbrush. “Good morning!” she said raising her arms into the air.

I walked to her, my eyebrows raised. “What are you on, Nicole?” I asked.

She rolled her eyes, her cheeks tinted pink. Her arms came loosely around my neck and she shrugged. “I’m just in a super good mood. Do you realize you are, like, super cute when you’re asleep?”

I narrowed my eyes at her. “Men aren’t cute. I am a man, babe.”

She giggled and patted my cheek. “Fine, then you are adorable. Is that better?”

I pulled her hard against me, making a surprised gasp escape her lips. “Is that adorable?” I asked, my hand on her butt.

She smirked at me. “Okay so that wasn’t that adorable but I did enjoy it.”

I let out a laugh and hid my face in her neck, nuzzling it lightly. Her legs went around my waist while her hands went under my arms and rested on my back, pulling me closer.

“Guys--OH GOSH!”

“Natalie! You totally ruined the moment,” Nicole snapped at her friend, pushing me away and jumping down from the dresser.

“You two shouldn’t be acting so intimate in public like that, get a room!” Natalie snapped.

“This is a room which belongs to us,” I pointed out.

Natalie glared at me. “Shut up, Chase.”

“What do you want, Nat?” Nicole asked crossing her arms.

“Gosh! Your such a bitch now that your mated, so temperamental,” Natalie shook her head.

Nicole’s eyes narrowed. “Natalie! What do you want?”

Natalie rolled her eyes. “Lisa, Mack, Jonathan, and I want to get out of this house, and we thought you two might want to as well. Do you guys wanna go on a triple date with us four?”

“We’d love to,” I answered with a smile.

“Great. We’re leaving in an hour. We’re going to lunch at a supernice place, so you need to dress up. Then I don’t know what we’re doing, I guess we’ll wing it from there,” Natalie grinned. She pointed at Nicole with narrowed eyes, “you cheer up and get ready.”

“I spent all this time getting all dress and nice just to have to change, so annoying,” Nicole grumbled to me after Natalie was gone.

------------------------------------

I am so sorry that this is so short but I wanted to get to Nicole's chapter (the next one) so....yeah. Sorry, hope you enjoyed it though :D

6/19/13; 9:02PM