Chapter 5: Jealous

Cameras flashing, daddy turned his head just as soon as I passed him

Girls think I'm conceited 'cause I know I'm attractive

Don't worry about what I think, why don't you ask him? (oh, whoa!)

Keri Hilson x Pretty Girl Rock

Alexsa P.O.V

*A Week Later*

"Alright girls... So today me and Jelena have a surprise for you!" Ahsha smiled as all the girls cheered and started chatting about what it could be. 

I really didn't care. I wanted to finish practicing and go home. Ever since that "moment" me and Kelly shared, I did not want to see him... At all. I have been avoiding him, every which way. To bad I work with him.

"Boys, come in!" Jelena yelled.

We all turned towards the door and in walked my worst nightmare. The Basketball team. 

"Uhm, can i be excused?" I yelled to Ahsha.

"Yeah, just wait until this finishes." She smiled and turned her attention back to the Basketball players. "Can you guys get in line?" 

Once they were all in a single file, Ahsha continued.

"So, this is what's gonna happen... For this week's routine the boys are gonna dance with us!"  

ALL of the girls went wild! I mean they were blushing, cheering, smiling, dancing. They were acting like Jesus just gave them the O.K to go into Heaven.

Me on the other hand... I wasn't feeling this.

Jelena began. "AND because y'all would probably fight over who's gonna dance with who, these fine gentleman will choose." She said mainly looking at Kelly.

I slightly frowned, but shrugged it off not really caring. I was just frustrated because I knew Kelly was gonna pick me and that was something i did not need.

Jelena and Ahsha were next to each other, standing in the middle. I was next to Ahsha and next to me were Gabby and Melissa.

John was in line first, so he began. He walked over to us and stood behind Gabby.

I couldn't help but laugh at her face. It wasn't a secret that she had a crush on him. Her body language and facial expressions when he was around told it all. EVERYBODY knew.

She glared at me before turning back around.

Bradley was next and stood behind Ahsha.

Nene went behind Melissa and put his head on her shoulder.

She blushed and shifted all her weight onto one foot. 

Kelly started walking towards me and I rolled my eyes. Right when it looked like he was gonna stand behind me, he stood behind Jelena.

My jaw dropped, but i quickly played it off with a yawn.

Since when did him and this dumb broad like each other?

Next was Chris who walked behind me and rested his hands on each side of my waist.

I slightly smiled at him through the mirror and just waited for this routine to finish.

******

"I cannot believe he chose Jelena over me!" I yelled to Gabby and Melissa.

Right now, practice was done and we were at "Rasta Rasta"- a Jamaican restaurant.