Chapter 14: When You Play With Fire... Part 2

She's right back to being my soldier

Cuz mami's a rider, and I'm a roller

Put us together, how they gon' stop both us?

What ever she lacks, I'm right over her shoulder

When I'm off track mami is keepin me focused

03 Bonnie & Clyde x Queen /Jigga

Kelly P.O.V

The minute I got in the car, I called Alexsa. I don't know if I was more mad at the fact that her being hardheaded got me here, or if me letting her handle it and not taking matters in my own is going to result in a suspension. Either way- there wasn't any way in high heaven I was missing my first all-star game because of some conniving, bitter whore.

"Kelly what?!! You I'm obviously dealing with one of my best friend and her issues right now- what do you need"

"I don't care about your best friend right now, I'm pulling up in 2 minutes. Be outside, we got things to discuss!"

"Boy what? You not my daddy, you-"

"IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY YOU DONT HAVE A DADDY- BE OUTSIDE ALEXSA, IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!"

As soon as those words left my mouth and she hung up, I regretted it. That was a flaw move bringing up her past and using it against her like that.

I sighed and shook my head, but still I decided to head to Melissa's house. No matter how flaw I was or how mad she was- it was bigger things at stake than feelings.

Pulling up in the driveway, I sat for a second- before turning off my car and getting out. Knocking on Melli's door, she opened it and rolled her eyes.

"The disrespectful negro is here!" She yelled to I'm guessing Gabby and Alex.

"Chill out mayne. You don't even know the whole story."

She looked at me with empty eyes and it low key scared me because that's the same look she gave Nenê in the hospital.

"I know enough" She growled walking away leaving the door open. When I saw nobody was coming to the door, I took that as a hint to step in and closed the door behind me.

Not long after I stepped in, Alexsa walked down the stairs and came into view.

She just looked at me with folded arms and I sighed. "Ma I ain't mean what I said in the car- I said it out of anger."

Before I knew it her hand connected with the side of my face. "Papi I ain't mean what I did right now- I did it out of anger."

I could tell that was a smack on the lighter side, but that don't mean nothing. If I didn't hit her she shouldn't hit me- no matter how soft or hard. That's exactly how fights get physical. I'm already irritated and she just gonna hit me.

I lightly pushed her back. "Don't touch me man because I would be in the wrong if I were to hit you back and really hurt you. I get you mad or whatever but that don't justify you laying your hands on me."

"Exactly my point. When you're mad that doesn't justify any hurtful actions. I told you that in trust and when I was vulnerable because I needed a shoulder to lean on- not for it to be thrown back in my face. But you're obviously not here to hear me complain or to issue an apology so tell me what you want because just your face alone is starting to irk my nerves already." She raised her voice as she sat down on the last step.