Chapter 13: When you play with fire.... (Part 1)

Melissa in mm

Alexsa P.O.V

"Baby I love you, You are my life

My happiest moments weren't complete

If you weren't by my-"

"Hello" I answered groggily.

"Morning ma. Unlock your door, I'm right around the corner."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Kelly, it's 6:00 in the morning, are you crazy?!"

"I'm taking you to work. Ima see you in 2 minutes."

"I'm dri-" I was cut off by the dial tone, signaling he hung up.

I sucked my teeth and got up, unlocking my front door. When I finished I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. It took me about 3 minutes and the minute I was done, I heard Kelly coming through the door. I said my prayers, thanking God for waking me up and walked out of the bathroom.

I was met with Kelly standing in the doorway and I stared at him as he looked me up and down.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I mumbled.

"You look good." He bit his lip and walked towards me.

I looked down and realized I only had on a crop top with boy shorts.

"Kelly stop." I laughed unwrapping my scarf and letting my hair down.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Good morning."

"Hey babe." I faced him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up.

I pecked his lips and of course he had to deepen it while sitting me on the dresser. Chills ran through my body as he rubbed my sides up and down slowing slipping his hands under my shirt. I jumped at his sudden touch, but was quickly sidetracked by him leaving wet kisses on my neck. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and waited as if he needed my approval. I nodded letting him know it was fine and he slowly removed it making my breasts spring out into his face. He smirked, raising his eyebrows and I blushed. The second his lips latched around my nipple, my phone rung and we both groaned in frustration.

"Ignore it." He whispered as his tongue swirled around my areola giving my body a feeling I never felt before.

I went to deny the call, but stopped when I realized it was Melissa and remember she texted me twice before as if it was an emergency. I sighed pushing Kelly's head away and answered.

"Hello." I said and he sucked his teeth getting up.

"Are you alone right now?" She asked as if she was crying.

"No, but I can be if you need me. What's wrong mama?"

"No, it's fine. I'll see you at work."

"Melissa, I'm not playing. What's wrong?"

"He..." She broke down into tears making my eyes water.

"Who did what?"

"I don't wanna talk about it over the phone Alex, please."

"Ok well I'll talk to you when we get to the arena" I assured her.

"Alright." She hung up.

I frowned and called Gabby.

"What's wrong with Melissa?!" We both asked at the same time.

I chuckled and spoke up. "I don't know, she wouldn't tell me. She said we can talk about it at the arena."