Chapter 9: 'Tis The Season Part 2

"I just wanna say you're mine, you're mine,

I just wanna say you're mine, you're mine,

F*** what you heard, your'e mine, you're mine,

All I'm really asking for is you..."

~Queen B/Drizzy x Mine~

Alexsa P.O.V

"Alex... Alexsa... Babe... Baby..."

"What?" I mumbled turning on my side.

"Wake up ma." 

"For what?" I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Because it's Christmas morning..." Kelly said frowning at me. "And I have a couple things to give you."

I looked up at him. "Didn't I tell you don't get me anything? You don't listen Kelly. I did not want you spending your money on me, I wasn't joking."

"Lil guh, get up and when you finish getting ready come to the living room." 

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom, lightly bumping his shoulder. Before I could even take 2 more steps, he grabbed me by my arm and turned me around.

"Alexsa, chill out with the attitude. How you gon' be mad at me on Christmas?"

"Kelly I specifically told you I didn't want or need anything." I pouted.

However, he told me the same thing but I had quite a few surprises for him.

"And that's fine, but you're mine and I'm gonna show you how much I appreciate you. If one of those ways is by spoiling you, then let me do it. It's not a problem, ight?"

"Alright." I sighed, pecking his lips. 

He hugged me before walking out and closing the door. 

I went into his bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush, pouring some toothpaste on it and started brushing my teeth. After about 3 minutes of doing that, I gargled some mouthwash and washed my face. 

I walked back into the room, getting my duffel bag. I grabbed my outfit and shower cap before walking back into the bathroom and taking a shower. 

25 minutes later I was out, lotioning my skin and putting on deodorant. I put on some foundation, mascara and lipgloss. I quickly got dressed in a fitted White T-shirt, Blue Red and White Reindeer tights and Blue Uggs. I placed my hair in a high ponytail and sprayed on my "The PinkPrint" perfume.

I grabbed my phone seeing I had 5 messages:

Melli; Hey babes!!! Merry Christmas! Hope you have fun and I'll see you later!! 

Gabby; MERRY CHRISTMAS WHORE!!!! I'll see you later, but until then, have fun with Kelly ;)

John; Merry Christmas yungin'! I love you sis, SYL.

Nenê; Baby sis!!! Happy holidays, I'm gonna leave at that since I'ma see you later. Love you!

Ahsha; Hey Alexsa, Merry Christmas! 

I responded to all of them before walking out and seeing about 20 gifts under the Christmas tree. I knew Kelly was in the kitchen because I smelled the delicious aroma of breakfast.

"Hey papa." I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hey beautiful. Give me 5 minutes and then I want you to open up your gifts."