Chapter 10: Trust Issues

"Girl you don't have to be hiding,

don't be ashamed to say he hurt you,

I'm your girl, your my girl, we're your girls,

don't you know that we love you."

Destiny's Child X Girl

*Couple Months Later*

Alexsa P.O.V

"Waking up to the person that makes you happiest... has to be one of the most amazing feelings in the world." I uploaded the caption with the picture (In MM) on Instagram and hopped out of bed.

I still haven't moved in with Kelly, but I minus well because I have half of my stuff here and I'm here practically on a daily.

I walked to the bathroom and as I was washing my face I was met by Kelly's strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and pecked his lips before hopping on the counter, playing in his hair.

"Hey papa." 

"Hey." He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers. "What you gonna do today?"

"While you and the boys go to practice I was just gonna chill with Gabby and Melli. Probably go to the mall, eat... Just vibe."

"Sounds good, but when I get home, I wanna take you out." He says.

"I love that idea." I smiled kissing his cheek and getting off the counter.

He smacked my butt as I walked away, making me blush.

I went downstairs and fixed Kelly 2 vegetarian omelets with a tall glass of orange juice. As he was coming downstairs, I was washing the last dish.

"Babe, why don't you ever use the dishwasher?" He asked.

I frowned, thinking about it. "I don't really know. I guess because as a kid I always washed the dishes by hand, so now I'm kinda accustomed to it."

He nodded. "And you didn't have to make me breakfast."

"But I did. So stop complaining and eat before you're late to practice."

Shaking his head, he started eating. 

I laughed and went upstairs, grabbing my phone off of it's charger. I shot Gabby and Melissa a text in a group chat asking if they wanted to meet up now or later. They soon replied with a now, causing me to get ready.

Looking at the time I saw it was 8:10, giving me more than enough time to get dolled up. I was feeling really good, so i planned on looking really good. 

I hopped in the shower and took about 20 minutes doing all of my hygiene routine. As soon as I wrapped a towel around my body, there was a knock on the door.

"Come." I yelled.

Kelly walked in, looking me up and down- smirking. 

I laughed, "Chill."

He joined in on my laughter, hugging me and giving me a deep kiss. "I'm 'bout to head out, I won't be back till around 5 or 6."

"Alright, love you." I pecked his lips, one last time.

"Love you too mama." He turned around, walking out and closing the door back.

I dropped my towel and began to lotion my skin. Afterwards I put on some concealer, mascara and plucked my eyebrows. I added some eyeliner along with a coat of lipgloss over one of my favorite MAC lipsticks; "Sin". Satisfied, I walked back into the room and slipped on a Lace, White, bra and panty set. Going into the closet, I picked out a simple outfit. I placed on a fitted Grey tank top that stopped right above my belly button, skin tight White Skinny jeans and Gianvito Rossi Seude Grey heels. I left this new Curly shoulder length hair I was trying out- down.