Chapter 15; Toronto Vibes- Part 1

*A week later*

Kelly P.O.V

"All you boys in the new Toronto wanna be me a lil.

All your exes know i like my O's with a V in the middle.

You would love it if i went away or did't say nun' else.

But how am I keeping it real by keeping the s**t to myself.

You was never gang, gang, gang- you was never one of us!! 

Had us fooled for a minute there, now we done all grown up."

The whole Washington crew was lit on the plane. Even though not all of us were selected for the events in all-star weekend, the whole organization came being we had this all-star break. I looked to the back section of the aircraft and Alexsa was looking gorgeous as ever- which was nothing unusual.

After laughing with Melissa and Gabby, she caught me staring and bit her lip looking over my attire. I smirked, winking at her and she slyly crossed her legs making me laugh. The boys looked over at me to see what was so funny and once they caught on, it was over with.

"The kid is whipped bruh." John cracked up.

"Like you aint." I side-eyed him.

"I'm not." 

"Lie again." Gabby hopped up out her seat with a sarcastic smile.

The boys all hit their "oohs" and "ahhs" making the scene more dramatic than needed. 

"Man.." He mumbled.

"Glad I'm not whipped, I ain't got no hoes to worry about. Nenê is a happy man." Nenê said loud enough for Melissa to hear and right then and there I knew it was gonna be a little bit of drama. 

Sighing, i ran a hand over my face leaning all the way back. 

"Hey Ne," Melissa sat forward with a smirk. "Why you not in any competitions this week? I heard you were fully recovered from the little "accident" I caused, so what's the problem? Is it because your game is weak- i mean that would explain why you one of the most broke on the team. Or... Do you have too many broad-like characteristics that the league is still deciding on whether you belong here- or in the WNBA?"

The whole team jumped up and down and some of them acted liked they dropped the mic. Kris went as far as fainting on the seats and even some of the coaches looked like they felt for Hilario. Even I had to cover my mouth and look away to hide the unintentional smile that formed. 

When I turned back around, Nenê was shaking and he had turned his back to everyone with headphones plugged in. I shook my head and tried my hardest not to laugh at some of the comments my teammates continued to make. I looked and saw Gabby, Melli and Alex were doing the complex handshake they'd created.

"People gonna learn not to come for me. Baby boy Hilario- you played yourself." She yelled loud enough for him to probably hear through the headphones, no matter how loud the volume.

"Aight y'all, new topic." I chuckled. "I always wanted to see Kevin Hart foolish self play in person. This gonna be interesting."

"You excited for the Rising Stars Challenge rook?" Bradley asked.

I rubbed my hands together. "You already know. That's gonna be my favorite part of the weekend."

"Mine too." Alexsa spoke up making me smile at her. "And I get to watch zaddy fine self coach and perform." My smile turned into a frown- i was completely lost.

"Yaaas. Drake so daggon fine. That man is heaven-sent." Gabby fell back dramatically and John's head snapped. "He not finer than you bae, y'all not even in competition." She backtracked quickly.