Chapter 11: On Bended Knee Part 1

"I'm gonna swallow my pride, say I'm sorry,

Stop pointing fingers, the blame is on me,

I want a new life and I want it with you,

If you feel the same, don't ever let it go"

~Boyz \\ Men X On Bended Knee

*To all my youngins who don't know this song, it's in the MM

Kelly P.O.V

"Ay Kelly! Come here!" Coach yelled from across the gym.

I took a deep breath and jogged over to him. "Yeah Coach?"

"What has been going on with you for the past 2 weeks Oubre? You do horrible in practice, in games you don't follow the plays and you always cause problems with your teammates. I don't know what your problem is, but fix it. And fix it before Wednesday's game- or your benched. Don't even bother finishing practice, I can't watch you play like this, I'll end up killing you myself."

"But coa-"

"I don't wanna hear it. Leave, before I change my mind and you end up being suspended from the next 2 games. Practice at home or something." He yelled.

I sighed and walked over to my bag. Once I made sure I had everything, I stormed out of the building. I got in my car and took off.

I haven't been the same since Alexsa has left. It's been two weeks and for two weeks i've been losing my mind. She could've heard me out before going for good leaving me with her ring and with a swollen jaw and bust lip.

Hearing Babyface and Toni Braxton on the radio singing about where did they go wrong didn't make me feel any better either.

I pulled up in my garage and locked my car before running inside and into my room. I didn't feel like doing a thing. I ended up downing 1 bottle of Hennessy, before "Again" began playing making me pop up- that was Alexsa's ringtone.

"Hello." I picked up.

"Hey- Stop bruh!" She yelled to someone in the background.

I heard a deep laugh and male voice say something which made my blood boil. Here she was already moved on, but my world is crashing down. Yet, she swore up and down she loved me. I guess YG was right though- That's why you don't love these hoes.

"I'm so sorry Kelly. I was calling to ask were you home?"

"Why?" I slurred.

"Because I need the rest of my clothes..."

I chuckled. "That's it?"

"What else would i be calling YOU for?"

"I don't know, but if that's all you wanted, you can come now. Your stuff will be waiting for you." I opened the Ciroc bottle and took a swig from that. It tasted disgusting being I still had the taste of Henny in my mouth, but at this point I didn't care.

"Kelly, are you O.K?"

"I'm gucci. I'll see you." I laughed and hung up.

I got up, going into the garage grabbing 3 cardboard boxes. Once I had them, I went back to my room into the closet grabbing all of her stuff. I threw all of it into the box, not caring if her things got messed up.

"She don't care about me, why should I care about her?" I threw the bottle across the room making the liquor spill everywhere and the glass shatter into various places of the room.

I chuckled to myself. "She try to fool people with this innocent victim act. She just a hoe!" I flung the box that had her stuff in it on the floor, making sure some of it got drenched in the liquor i just spilled.