Chapter 12

WARNING: a little bit of smut

Stiles

The next day in school I couldn't stop smiling. Scott saw immediately that I was acting different than usual. I shook it off, telling him he was imagining it. I couldn't stay focused on anything for more than five minutes until Derek took up my mind. I could feel his handing sliding down my stomach slowly making its way down my boxers, grasping my c-

"Stiles!" Coach's voice woke me up from my day dream. I looked around the room and saw that everyones attention was on me.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked him trying to hide the fact that I was blushing like crazy. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked me.

"Your running the entire lacrosse practice today for not paying attention." He said and went back to writing on the board. I groaned in protest and threw my head on the table. I could hear Greenberg snickering behind me.

"Shut up Greenberg or you'll run as well. Actually you will. Stiles, don't forget to bring Greenberg with you." The class went on and I tried my best to focus for the last half an hour and when the bell finally rang and I got my things and walked out. Scott was closely behind me as usual.

"Dude are you okay?" He asked and eyed me suspiciously.

"Yeah I've just a few things on my mind that's all." I covered my mouth with my hand so that he couldn't see that I was smiling. If he saw it he didn't comment it. I furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know like the Kanima and stuff." He nodded but still didn't look convinced. The rest of the day he kept his eye on you. Every time he caught me smiling I just looked down my hands. I was kind of glad I didn't have to see Scott during lacrosse practice because then I didn't have to try and hid it from him. Greenberg was all up in me asking me all of these questions about pretty much everything and I just couldn't deal with him right now.

"Alright, why don't you continue running and I'm gonna go to the locker rooms because my lungs are about to explode. Bye bye." I said as I walked away from him. I sneaked away while coach was yelling at Scott for almost killing Jackson when he ran into him. when I turned around a saw the girl from class that neither Scott or I recognized. She was standing by a tree looking at us. At... Me? Where did she come from? How come she's new but no one has told us? When did she get here? I shook it off and walked towards the school.

I looked at the clock when I got into the school and they had about fifteen minutes until they would come. Coach would never notice that I left early, he only paid attention to those who actually make first line. I felt eyes on me as I walked into the locker room. I looked around but there was no one here except me. I kicked of my shoes and continued to undress. It still felt like someone was watching me. I tied the towel around my waist and walked over to the showers. I dropped it as I turned on the hot water. It felt weird showering when it felt like someone was constantly watching you. I tried to shake it off, telling myself I was only imagining it. I focused on washing my body when I heard a low growl coming from the locker room. My heartbeat increased rapidly and I slowly turned around, completely forgetting I was naked.

There was no one there and for a minute I thought I had only imagined it but just as I was about to turn around I heard it again. I put the towel around my waist and stepped out.

"Hello?" I shouted. I walked around the room but there was no one there. I sighed and walked back to the showers to finish cleaning myself. Just as I was facing the shower wall I could feel the presence of someone behind me. I held my breath as I turned around. I could hear him breath loudly. My heart beat so fast you could practically see it from my chest. I turned around.