Chapter 4

Stiles

I can't believe my dad told Derek he could stay with us. And I could not believe Derek agreed! Is he on some kind of drugs or something? I thought he didn't like company. I shook my head and began to walk to his room. My father had gone to bed a long time ago but I knew Derek was still awake because I could hear him just a minute ago. I knocked on his door a few times.

"Derek?" I said and opened it. He sat on his bed in just pyjama pants. My eyes lingered on his bare back for a couple of seconds longer than normal. I shook my head and walked up to him. He looked up at me when I sat down beside him. The second he looked at me it was like someone had ripped my tounge out. I couldn't talk. I didn't know what to say. I know I had something planned out but now it was all gone. I just sat there looking at him and I couldn't look away. Normally he would raise his eyebrows, wondering why the hell I was looking at him this way but he just sat there looking back.

My heart started to pound faster and my palms started to sweat. He was still looking at me as intense as he was before. Why doesn't he say something? Why aren't I saying anything? It had gone way to many minutes without anyone talking for me to be comfortable.

"Derek...?" He was sitting way closer then he was before. Did he really move without me noticing? Though, he is a werewolf and he is really fast so the chances are pretty high. He didn't answer me. Maybe he didn't hear me? Or did I even speak? Maybe it was just in my head I had said his name. What is happening.

"Derek, are you okay?" He blinked but he still didn't say anything. He just kept staring. I tried to read him but it was very hard. He was emotionless, he started at me with nothing in his eyes. I started to get scared. A second later his eyes softened and he started to smile. Not a wide, teeth-showing smirk but a kind smile. The kind I've never seen on Derek before. And in that moment my stomach felt weird. Like it just gave birth to a million butterflies. I've never had butterflies in the present of Derek before. More like knives, stabbing my stomach.

I was still looking into his eyes and he was still looking at me. Still smiling. My hert pounding hard.

"Your heart." He said out of nowhere.

"Is pounding really hard." And he started to smile a little more. I laughed nervously. What should I respond to that?

"Thank you." I heard myself saying before I had the time to think. He laughed. I mentally slapped myself. What is this? Sure I use to get nervous around Derek but this is different. I used to get nervous because I was afraid of the claws, teeth and his eyes. Now I'm just, nervous. And I like his eyes.

"Why is that? Why is your heart pounding so hard Stiles?" He placed his hand on my thigh and moved his thumb in small circles. Oh my god. What is happening? What is he doing? I have so many questions right now but it's not the time to ask them. Even if I wanted to ask them I probably couldn't.

He moved his hand further up my thigh. Still moving his thumb in small circles. I had no idea Derek rolled that way. Well to be honest I don't know anything about him so it could be possible. But me? Why me? And the biggest question of all: why do I like this so much? My body is reacting to this in a different way than my mind. I want to shake off his hand and walk away but it's like I'm glued to the bed.

He moved it more but stopped just by my crotch. My body is liking this way to much for my liking. I cleared my throat ready to speak but just as I opened my mouth he moved in closer. I sat there with my mouth open staring at his lips, eyes, lips again and then his eyes. He was smirking now. And my heart started to pound even harder.

"I think I know why." He said and looked down at my lips, I think, and then up again. The second after I did something I never in a million years think I would do. I kissed him. Hard.

He responded immediately. He pushed me harder agains him and tangled his hand in my hair. Or at least what he could get a hold off. My hair isn't really that long that anybody could actually tangle their hands in it. But you get my point. Before I had the time to think I was lying under him, tangled in the sheets between him and the bed. It all happened so fast. His hands were all over my body. 

Suddenly I was lying alone. No Derek, just myself. In my own bed. I sat up and looked around. Oh my god, it was just a dream. I felt how relief washed over my body. What the hell. Did I just have a sex dream about Derek? I was just about to step out of bed when I heard him saying.

"Good dream?" I got so scared that I didn't manage to put out my legs in time so I just fell on my face. I grunted and stood up. And there he was, sitting in the dark. Derek. 

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked, my pulse raising. He stepped out of the shadows, smirking at me. Same smirk from my dream. Sigh. 

"I asked. Did you have a good dream?" He stopped in front of my bed and crossed his arm. H-how would he know? I mean, what?

"W-what do you mean?" He laughed and his eyes lowered down. I looked down and. Oh my god. I quickly grabbed the sheets and covered myself. I can't believe I got an erection while having a dream about Derek. I truly hope he don't know I just had a sex dream bout him. But how can he? It's not like he can read minds. Thank the lord. He raised his eyebrows as if he was waiting for an answer.

"Oh, well. Yeah I don't know. Oh my god. Shit." I laughed nervously. What is he even doing in my bedroom in the middle of the night? 

"What are you doing in here Derek?" He sat down in my computer chair.

"I heard noices. Thought I was gonna check if everything was okay. Turns out everything was perfectly fine." He smirks even bigger at the end. My cheeks is practically on fire right now. As long as he doesn't now it was about him I'm good.

"Oh and I heard my name. So I got a little curious of what it was about." Oh shit. Oh no, no no no no. This is not happening. I didn't, no. Shit. He gave me one final smile before he stood up and walked out. I layed down in my bed. What. The. Hell. I can't believe I just had a sex dream about Derek. And that he knows about it. 

Fan/Like/Comment. Tell me what you think :)