Chapter 10

Stiles

It's been a week since I last saw Derek and it's killing me. Not only because I miss him but because I have no idea what he's thinking. Is he gone because he regret what we did? Did we go too far? Scott's trying to get a hold of him a few times and he's getting really impatient because he can't find him. I've tried telling him about what happened but I've never found the right time to tell him. To be fair trying to find a right time to say Oh by the way, I made out with Derek. Yeah and it went a bit too far so maybe that's why he's gone. It's not easy. It's not just something you say during lunch. Every time he ask me I just reply by saying he's weird and a werewolf and that he's probably out doing werewolfy stuff.  But it's killing me that he just left without saying something. I told my dad that he had left town for a work thing. Which made no sense because he had no job but I told my dad he got it recently. He dropped it after a while. 

I was walking out of class when I ran into Jackson. He just looked up at me and left after giving me a cold look. 

"It's alright Jackson! I'm fine, no harm done!" I shouted after him. He was pale as a ghost and his eyes seemed darker than usual. I shook it off not really caring what's going on with Jackson. Scott came out just a minute after me.

"I'm actually starting to get worried about Derek. What if something happened to him?" I sighed and looked at him.

"Like what?" I asked and walked up to out lockers.

"I don't know! What about that guy from last week? Or what if the Kanima have gotten to him?" I've thought about this many times. Maybe something actually happened to him and we will never find him? But I try not to think about that so much.

"Look, Derek's a big boy. He can take care of himself." I try to say as calmly as possible. Scott looks at me for a minute. His eyes is filled with concern. Surly he must sense that I'm not really calm about this. He must have felt my heartbeat every time we talk about him. He drags me in to an empty classroom and shuts the door.

"Is there something going on between you and Derek that you haven't told me?" He says and looks me dead serious in the eyes. I'm contemplating whether or not I should tell him but really there isn't much to tell. We made out, he almost gave a blow job, nothing to tell really. I know I should tell him but I really have to talk to Derek first.

"No, why?" I lied. 

"Every time I mention his name your heart beats faster." He paused. I sighed and looked down at my feet.

"If there was something going on between you two, you would tell me right?" I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

"Yes of course I would." He looked like he thought really hard about what he was gonna say next.

"I mean, you know that the fact that he's a guy doesn't bother me? I'm okay with you dating a guy." I hold back my smile.

"Have you been thinking about this for a long time?" I said. He smiled even bigger. 

"I've had an entire week to think about what to say." Even though no one said it, we both knew that he knew. Scott knew I liked Derek but we just let it pass. 

"Thank you." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back before we walked out. The rest of the day went by like a normal school day. We got told off for talking to much and told off some more.

When I got home Derek was sitting on my bed. I froze in the door and we just looked at each other.  He didn't say anything, he just stared at me. And I stared back. I was not gonna lose this staring contest. After a while Derek rolled his eyes and looked away. I smiled proudly when he was not looking and walked into the room. 

"Stop looking so proud." He said but he was still not looking at me. I got caught off guard by his words so I just stopped half way in. He looked up at me. My smile dropped. Even though I was glad he was back I'm not gonna act like it. I deserve an explanation. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him.

"I'm sorry for leaving like that. But I needed to think about.. Stuff." He looked down at his hands. My heart crumbled up into a tiny boll. He regrets it. Of course he did. He doesn't like me like that! Why would he? 

"I thought about what happened between us and... I want this Stiles. I want you." My head snapped up so fast it actually cracked a bit. He looked at me this time. I couldn't read his eyes but for once they weren't so dark and filled with anger. It was quiet for a while before I broke the silence.

"Scott gave us his blessing by the way. Or well I got his blessing if I ever wanted to be with a guy." Derek stood up so fast.

"You told him?" I took a step back out of habit. He calmed down a bit when he saw my reaction. 

"First of all, no. Second I didn't know it was a secret." I spat out. 

"For a week he was actually worried that something happened to you. We talked about it and every time he just as much as mentioned your name my heart sped up." I said and sighed. When I look up and at him he was smiling. 

"You were worried about me?" He said and grinned.

"Actually Scott was worried about you." I said and tried to act casually but inside my heart was beating so fast I wouldn't be surprised if every werewolf in the entire world could hear it.  

"Was it speeding as fast as it does now?" He asked while walking closer to me. I opened my mouth to speak but he was so close now that all I could do was gulp. He put his hands around my body and pressed me closer. His mouth was just by my ear. He leaned down a bit and kissed the skin just below my it.

"Was it speeding as fast as when I was kissing your neck?" I bit my lip to keep me from making any sound. He kissed my neck again, this time a little harder.

"Tell me Stiles. Was it beating as fast as when I was on my knees in front of you?" I swallowed hard.

"Fuck." I whispered before I crashed my lips against his. 

I decided that I was not happy about the plot of the story and the title so I changed it to Our Secret and if you've read the other chapters before I suggest you go back and read the new description so you get the new plot! Hope you liked this chapter!

x