Chapter 9

Stiles

The kiss started off as nothing but lips pressed together. No other contact then our lips. It felt weird to just stand here and not move our arms, they're just hanging from our bodies. I was just about to pull away thinking this was a very bad idea. But Derek gently brushed his lips against mine. His hand found their way behind my head and after a second he pressed his lips harder on mine. My hands found their way to his hips. Our mouths moved slowly together at first put picked up speed every second that went by.

He moved closer and pressed me up against the wall. I groaned because of the pain but it disappeard when me started to kiss my jaw down to my neck. I took a hold of his hair and dragged his head up towards mine. He took a step back and we just stood there, looking into each others eyes. His eyes became darker and before I could blink I was pressed up against the wall again. Not that I mind it.

He pressed his body harder against me. I could feel both him and me becoming harder. He started to grind on me which didn't really help much at all, it only made it worse. I moaned and I could feel Derek smirk against my lips. His hands moved from my neck down my torso to my jeans. 

Maybe if I wasn't such a teenager I might have thought this through a bit more. I was just about to push him away but then he did this thing with his tounge and I couldn't move. He started to unbuckle my belt and he slid down on his knees. Just as he was about to pull down my pants the front door opened and closed. I just stood there staring down at him for a few seconds before we could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Derek stood up as fast as he could and that was pretty fast considering he was a werewolf. I buckled my belt in the last second before someone knocked on the door and opened it. Dad looked around my room before his eyes landed on me.

"What are you doing?"

"Why? We're just hanging. We aren't doing anything. Nope. Just hanging." I said and laughed nervously. He took a quick glance around my room before he frowned.

"Who's we? There's no one here except you and me." I turned around and he was right. Derek must've left through the window. Which was a bit dramatic. He does live here now, he can be in my room. Anyway.

"Did I say we? I meant I. I'm just hanging. Around. Alone." I said and smiled at him. He sighed and was about to turn around.

"Have you been working out or something?" He said and looked surprised. He should know by now that I don't run for fun. Run and fun shouldn't even be in the same sentence. 

"You don't have to look so surprised. But no I haven't, why'd you ask?" 

"You'd seem a bit out of breath earlier and you're a bit sweaty."

"Yeah well. Maybe that's just me." He gave me one last look before he went downstairs again. I laid down on the bed and closed me eyes. Okay, so what happened earlier was.... a new experience. It was good though. Really good. But what does it mean? I now know I'm 100 percent okay with making out with a guy. If that doesn't make me gay than what does. Well I wouldn't actually call myself gay since I was in love with Lydia for I don't know how long. Bisexual probably. Or maybe it's just Derek. Why it had to be him, a werewolf, it's a mystery. 

I wonder what this means to Derek. I would never be able to just go back to how it was before. I wouldn't be able to look at him the same ever again. I'm gonna have to talk to him.

Well this suck. And it's short. But I wanted to upload something before it went a few years since last time. I am sorry for taking forever to upload. I have a few ideas for this so hopefully I'm gonna sit down and write it down so this can move forward! Thank you reading and don't forget to 

Like/Share/Comment :) x