Chapter 15

I am so sorry for not updating this in like ten years but you know what? I forgot my password.. Yeah let's go with that. But I am home sick from work and I started watching Teen Wolf again and suddenly my password just came to me in a dream so thought I could at least try and write a bit.

In this chapter we get more Mia (aka the new mysterious girl) and the next chapter I thought I would write from her p.o.v so hopefully that won't take me months to write, I am kinda excited about pursuing this now and the things I had planned. But I am also in the middle of moving and it's christmas time but I am thinking shorter chapters and more. But anyway let's get into the story that's what y'all been waiting for anyway.

Stiles

"Have you identified any of the bodies yet?" I asked my dad for the third time today. He looked more and more tired for each time I asked but I wanted to know so bad and surly they should have identified some at this point. It's been two weeks since they took Derek in and no one is closer to finding out why the bodies were buried there, how they died or if Derek had anything to do with it. 

You can think that Derek is a sketchy guy, absolutely, but he's not a murderer. I mean sure he's killed people and by that definition he would be one but he didn't killed twenty people and chuck them all in his backyard. 

"No." He said and I could hear in his voice that he was annoyed and confused as to why they hadn't. What I had overheard, or you could call it eavesdropping whatever, all the bodies had been preserved near to perfect as if they all had died that very day. Not one single body had any marks on them. Not even a single cut or bruise. So on top of not being able to identify any they had no idea how any of them died. 

"I have seen many unusual and bizarre things in this town but this has got to top all of it." He said as he sighed. I asked Scott and he had never heard of anything supernatural that would do that. Maybe it had something do to with the giant lizard thingy that now strolled around town. We hadn't seen the creature for quite a while now so we hoped it was just passing by. 

--

Me and Scott were sitting in the cafeteria discussing everything going on. We both had tried looking up on the internet of books if it had ever happened before in any other part of the world but we couldn't find anything. 

"Do they have any leads?" Scott asked and I shook my head. 

"No. It's really tearing on him. I have never seen him like this." I said and thought about my dad working so much I hardly see him anymore unless when I bring him lunch down to the station or find him asleep in his armchair which both of those times he isn't so much talking.

"He's working so much that I don't think he's had more than four hours sleep each night since they found the bodies." I took a bite of my apple and looked up at Scott. He looked at me sympathetically. He knew what it was like having a single parent who worked a lot so it was nice having someone to talk to. My eyes darted from Scott to the girl who just walked into the room. It was Mia. She looked around the room to find a seat. I followed her eyes and it was barley any seats left. She looked lost until our eyes met. I started smiling instantly and waved for her to sit with us. She smiled and made her way through the crowd. 

"Hi." She said shyly as she approached our table. Scott looked up at her then me. 

"Hey Mia!" I said enthusiastically and she looked a bit startled. I don't know why I suddenly felt so cheerful. I gestured for her to sit down. 

"Mia Scott, Scott Mia."I said and pointed between them. Mia held her hand out and Scott took it and the second they touched hands something shifted in Scotts expression. I looked wonderingly at him for a second before I looked back to Mia. It didn't seem like she noticed anything because she was now looking around at all the people.