Chapter 5

Stiles

Should I be worried? No? Or should I? No but why should I? It was just a dream, right? They don't mean anything. You don't usually get hard while dreaming about someone if you aren't attracted to them. SHUT UP. It doesn't mean anything! It can't mean anything! I'm not gay, even if I were I would never be into Derek! That dude freaks the hell out of me. I was still in bed when Scott texted me asking where the hell I was. I looked at the clock and noticed I was five minutes late. Oh shit. 

I jumped out of bed and into the cleanest clothes I could find in ten seconds. I ran out of my room and nearly knocked both me and my dad to the ground. I didn't really have time to stay and chat so I just shouted at him while I was running down the stairs.

"Sorry! Late!" I ran through the kitchen and stopped when I saw Derek sitting by the table. Oh yeah, right. I gave him an awkward smile before I ran our the door and into my car. I drove to Scott's house in record time. He stood outside waiting impatiently. He rolled his eyes when he saw me driving up to him.

"Sorry! Over slept." He looked at me for a bit before he just shurgged his shouders and closed the door. I usually never lie to Scott... But I can't exactly tell him I was lying in bed thinking about Derek. That would be too weird. We pulled into the parking lot in front of the school. We hadn't talked the entire ride, which was strange because we always had something to talk about. And we do have stuff to talk about. Like Derek. And no not my sex dream about him. I will never tell him that. What I meant was, him almost being burnt alive, the lizard, him living in my house! Actually I'm pretty sure Scott don't know that yet. 

First lesson was biology and we were talking about mutations. Fun. It started as usual, our teacher talking and talking and none of us really paying any attention. Until a girl, who I'vee never seen before asks.

"Is it possible to mutate like a human and a lizard." Scott and I looked at each other. His eyes were as big as a basketball and I can only asume mine were as well. We looked back at the same time and she just sat there looking at the teacher waiting for an answer. No signs of her knowing anything. 

"Why would you ask that?" He asked her. Scott and I were still looking at her. Waiting for her answer.

"Well, I read on the internet somewhere yesterday that it could be possible. I mean, with today's science, wouldn't it?" He shook his head. How would she know about that? Or maybe she doesn't... Maybe it's just a coincidence, maybe she just had a though and it would just so happen to be a human and a lizard. Which actually exists. I looked at Scott and he looked as worried as I was.

"As far as today's science has come, it's safe to say that they are not that far." She just shrugged her shoulders and he got back to talking again. Just as I was about to turn forward she looked at me. She gave me a simple smile before she looked back at the board. I smiled to myself and looked at Scott. He raised his eyebrows at me. I just smiled at him.

It was lunch time and we sat down at our usual table.

"Have you ever seen that girl before?" I asked Scott.

"No, never. Do you think she know something? I shrugged my shoulders.

"It could just be a coincidence. It doesn't have to mean anything." It was quite for a while. Just as I was about to speak she entered the cafeteria.

"Maybe she's the lizard and she knows that we're on to her!" I rolled my eyes and just looked at him.

"There is no way she's the lizard Scott. I mean look at her. She's. She's hot." I looked back at her and Scott was just staring at me.

"What?"

"So a hot person can't turn into something vicious and ugly looking? So are you saying I'm ugly?" I sighed. 

"No Scott. You're really sexy. I just mean that she doesn't look like the type that turn into a lizard." He smiled proudly at me.

"Thank you." We got back to eating and we didn't talk more about the new girl. 

"Have you heard anything from Derek?" 

"No. Nope. Nothing, why should I?" He looked suspiciously at me. I might've answered a little too fast. 

"Dude, you answered that way to fast. You know something. Have you talked to him?" I cleared my throat. 

"Well. He sort of, ehm, lives with us know. Sort of." He looked at me with big eyes.

"And by sort of, I mean that he does." He just sat there looking at me with the biggest pair of eyes I've ever seen. They're almost popping out from his head. I'm actually scared that they will. 

"Okay. Enough with the eyes, don't want them popping out from you head now do we." 

"He lives with you?! When did that happen? And why didn't you tell me?" I sighed.

"Look. It was the same night as his house caught fire and he came to my house saying thank you because I saved him an..."

"I saved him." He interrupted me. I rolled my eyes.

"I know. But he thanked me. Anyway. And my father was there and he told Derek that he could live with us since he didn't have anywere else to be." Scott was still looking at me but his eyes had softened a bit. 

"I've been meaning to talk to him about this but I just didn't know where he was." He said after a while.

"Yeah well, now you do." I nodded. 

"Should we talk to him after school?" I asked him. He nodded again. Just as we stood up the bell rang to out next class.

Follow/Like and comment what you think. This was just kind of a filler, didn't really happen much but I just wanted to update. Next chapter is gonna be better, promise :)