Chapter 3

Stiles

Friday. Finally! God I can really need a weekend now after doing absolutely nothing in school. Really, it's exhausting. My dad came up with the crazy idea that I should actually study, but both him and me knows that I'll get straigh A's anyway. By the time me and Scott got out of school it was dark. We had lacross practice after school almost everyday and since it's gameday sunday we practiced an extra hour. By the time we sat down in my car I could feel how tired I really was. 

"Have any plans for the weekned?" I asked as I turned on the engine. I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Not really." I lookd at him before I looked back at the road.

"Really? No Allison?" He just shrugged his shoulders. 

"She's going away to some relatives I think. She didn't really tell me."

"Oh," Was all I said. We contined the car drive in silence. Something was off with Scott today. Normally it wouldn't go this long without him mentioning Allison. Maybe they had a fight? But he would tell me that too.

"Is there something wrong? I looked back and forth between him and the road. It was dark oustide, and even though there were no other cars you'd never know what could run out form the woods. I looked at him again.

"Well it's jus... Stiles!" He said and jumped at me. He turned the steering wheel and we ended up crashing into a tree. I hit my head hard and I could feel blood running down my face. I felt dizzy but I didn't pass out. I looked to my right but I didn't see Scott anywhere. I liftet my head but it was to quick so my head just started to hurt even more. I manage to look up and saw that the front window was completely brokek and the hood was pretty damaged as well.

After I felt a little less dizzy I unbuckled myself and walked out. I sighed when I saw how the car looked like form outside. 

"Dad is not gonna be happy about this." I mumbled to myself. After checking the rest of the car I remembered that Scott was still missing. I walked around to his seat and saw that the door was opened. So he walked out by himself then. I walked around nearby to see if I could find him but he was nowhere. My head started to hurt again and the blood wouldn't stop bleading so I walked back to the car again. Just as I got back Scott came from the other direction.

"Where were you?" I said. He had completely heald from any former injuries. A big plus when you're a werewolf.

"I saw it. I saw the Lizard! It was in the middle of the road and you almost hit it! So when we crashed I figured I could pick up is scent and try to catch it but I lost it. But I saw it, I swear." I looked wide-eyed at him.

"And I think it was headed towards Derek's house." Of course. Of course it was headed towards Derek's house. Eberything bad is drawn to him. I sighed. 

"Well we can't drive there." I said and motioned to my car. 

"We run." Scott said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Before I had the time to protest, because running with Scott is impossible since he's at least a 100 times faster, he was already in action. Before I started to run along with him I took the bat from the backseat of my car. Yes I do have a bat with me in the car because you never know when you might crash into a tree before almost hitting a giant lizard and are on your way to a werewolf's nest.

Scott was nowhere near me so I haven't got a clue if I'm actually going the right way. Plus it's pitch black outside so that's not really helping. After a while it started to feel like someone was following me. I took a tighter grip on the bat and hid behind a tree. It came closer and closer and when it was just by my side I took a swing at it. In the blink of an eye I was being pushed up on the tree. By Scott.