01

"Amy, no, I'm not ditching class," I told my best friend Amy. I love Amy so much, I mean she is my best friend. Sometimes she can get me into trouble though, but I don't like to get in trouble. I guess that's what best friends do though. Get into trouble.

"Why not!? You hate Science, c'mon, Ari! We can go to the mall and you can buy that lavender dress you've been wanting," Amy said in an extremely tempting voice. I did really want that lavender dress. I saw it in the window at Macy's last weekend when we went to the mall. This is tempting.

"Fine, I'll ditch Science," I caved. Science is last period anyway. It felt wrong to ditch, but I guess it's fun to let loose once in a while.

I slammed my locker shut after putting my books away and the bell rang, signaling eight period.

"C'mon," Amy yanked my wrist as we sprinted through the hallway, heading towards the back exit where the dumpsters are. Amy slowly opened the metal door and walked out. We sprinted before the door slammed shut.

We made it to the parking lot and Amy unlocked her car. We hopped in and we sped off towards the exit. The mall was about half an hour away from the school so it didn't seem that long of a drive.

"Wow, that was stressful," I said.

"Yeah, but it was energizing and felt good, I think," Amy sniggered.

"I feel bad and dangerous," I giggled.

"Well if you feel bad and dangerous, don't giggle like that," she smiled.

"Muahahaha," We laughed together.

We arrived at the mall and parked the car. We entered through the main entrance and headed straight for Macy's.

"Oh my god, please tell me they still have the dress!" I was eager. "Yes! They have it!"

"Did you ever look at the price, Ari?" Amy asked me.

"No, but price doesn't matter to me. As long as I love it, that's all that matters," I explained.

"Okay," is all she let out. I checked the price tag and it was only $150.

"That's seriously not a bad price, Amy," I told her.

"Whatever you say," she said. I went up to the cash register to pay. The price was $151 due to tax. I payed her and we went around to other stores.

Amy bought new skinny jeans, a Hollister shirt, converse, and new vans. I bought my lavender dress and white heels to match.

"We made out good, Ari," Amy laughed.

"We did. I only spent $170, while you spent a little under $150," I said.

"Yeah, yeah. Now, we should get home before our parents worry," She said.

"I'll text my mom, hand me your phone and I'll do the same." She handed me her phone and texted her mom saying, 'Went shopping with Ari after school, on way home now.' which I also said to my mom, but changed my name to Amy.

Amy dropped me off at my house and told her thanks. I walked in the house and found my mom watching TV with my brother, Frankie.

"Hey guys," I yelped.

"Hey, how was school?" my mom asked.

"Fine, boring," I told her.

"Ari, I wanna show you something!" Frankie pulled me upstairs and closed his door.

"What is it?" I let out a slight giggle.

"Alright, close your eyes," he said.

"Okay?" I was confused. He put a blind fold over me and was unboxing something. He took off my blind fold after about three minutes.

"Alright, lookie!" he jumped.

"Frankie, you didn't have to get me anything," I told him. My birthday is tomorrow and I think theres going to be a surprise party or something because no one has barely talked about my birthday.

I unwrapped the wrapping paper and there was a box. I undid the tape on it to reveal what was inside. I opened it to see new skinny jeans, an American Eagle shirt, and a Pink lavender crewneck. I already have a purple and black Pink crewneck and I love crewnecks, and lavender, so the crewneck was my favorite, but I certainly loved it all.

"Frankie! I love it all so much!" I hugged him.

"Wait, there's more," he told me.

"Wha-" he handed me another box.

"Open it," he cut me off. He was giggly and excited. I could tell I was going to love this. I opened the box with a purple bow on it. There was a smaller box inside the box.

"Frankie! You know I can't stand it when you do this!" I laughed. I continues to open the second box to find a necklace box. I opened it and found a necklace with the initials A.G. with a small heart on each side. "Oh. my. god. Frankie! Did you have this custom made!? I love it!" I shouted and gave him the biggest hug.

"Yay! I'm glad, and yeah, I had it custom made." he explained.

"I love you so so much!" I reminded him.

"I love you too, Aripoo," he called me.
I gave him another hug and kissed his cheek. I went into my room to put away my new clothes and put on my necklace. It was gold and adorable. I loved it so, so much.

I walked downstairs to get an apple since I wasn't really hungry that much. I ate my apple and went upstairs and read my book, "Looking For Alaska," for a little while, until a fell asleep.

| a/n |

YAYA FIRST CHAPTERRR COMPLETE!

Just a simple fill chapter, but don't worry! more amazing stuff is on its way!

Predictions?

Thoughts?

6+ votes for chapter 2