14

| ariana |

I woke up before Jason so, I decided to cook is breakfast. It was 10:00am and Jason will probably wa—oh!

"Hey, baby," Jason snuck up behind me and slapped my rear end. Every time he touches me, I get this amazing, tingling feel. My face was crimson red and I turned to face him. "What're you making?" he asked.

"Eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast," I replied.

"Woah, do you think we'll finish all of that? There's only two of us." he said.

"Of course we will! Knowing you, everything will be ate!" we laughed together. he walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on top of my head.

"You're so cute when you cook."

"Thank you," I blushed.

"What would you like to do today?" he asked.

"Since it's Saturday, I'd honestly just like to stay home and relax."

"We could go in the hot tub or swim."

"Theres a pool?!"

"And a hot tub!"

"We are for sure doing that!" I smiled and placed all the food on two plates. Jason carried the plates to the table and we ate.

"Where is the pool?" I asked.

"Just outside," he answered.

"I'm going swimming as soon as I finish!" I squeal.

"Eager, are we?"

"Yes! I love swimming!"

I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to change into a bikini.

"Babe, are there any bikini's?" I shouted.

"Yeah, they're in the second drawer of your dresser."

I opened the right drawer and found a bright hot pink bikini. I picked up both pieces and stepped into the bathroom. I striped down to nothing and slowly put on the swim suit. I put my hair in a bun but couldn't get my bikini tied in the back. I walked downstairs holding the one piece in front of me, with nothing covering my chest.

"Jason, can you tie this for me?" I asked. He turned facing me and his eyes widened. He bit his lip and I looked at his pants to see a bulge through his sweatpants.

"Can I take you down right here, right now?!"

"No, just tie this for me," I turned around.

He tied the string on my back for me and put his lips to my neck, slowly biting my neck too.

"Jason," I moaned. He took his lips off and told me he was going upstairs to get in his swim suit. I waited for him for about twenty seconds.

"Wow, that was fast." I said.

"Well, all I have to do is throw my clothes off and slide this on," he smirked. He still had a huge bulge showing.

"Pool or hot tub?" Jason asked.

"Uh, hot tub," I said.

Jason walked me over to the hot tub and uncovered it. He pushed some buttons and got the jets to turn on. He held my hand as I walked up the steps and I slid inside to sit down.

He walked in right after me and plopped down beside me. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You look so relaxed," he said.

"I am," I smiled. He moved closer to me and I placed my right hand on his area. I grabbed my hand on it through his suit. I moved my hand down his pants to get a better feel. I squeezed his balls and he moaned. I brought my hand to his very large friend and basically massaged him. All that came from Jason was moans. I rubbed him faster causing his legs to move.

"Suck me, suck me dry!" he screamed.

I did as he wanted. He sat up on the edge and I put my mouth on him. I kissed the top and then took him all in. I gagged as I bobbed and it hit the back of my throat. He released in my mouth and I quickly swallowed.

"Oh, that was sexy," he said, "Now my turn," he smirked.

He sat me up on the edge and rubbed two fingers over me, making me weak. After a couple minutes, he slid his fingers inside me, pushing in and out. I released onto his hand and he licked it off.

"You're so hot," I told him. He brought his lips to mine and kissed me. I kissed him back, obviously. He glided his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly accepted. Our tongues moved together in sync.
Jason untied my bikini as I pulled his suit down. Then he slid my bottoms off. He picked me up in his arms, holding my bridal style and took me over to the pool. He ran over to the diving board and dropped me in. Then he jumped in after me.

We swam close together, skinny dipping. He pushed me against the side and kissed me again.

I wrapped a towel around my body and Jason wrapped one around his waist. He sent his hands through his hair causing it to flip back.

"That was fun," he smirked.

"I love you, baby," I told him.

"I love you too," he said.

I walked downstairs drying my hair in a towel and saw Jason sitting on the couch.

"How are you gonna pay for bills and everything without someone finding out about me and this hidden home?" I was curious.

"I know a guy," he said.

"Oh."

"What would you like for dinner?" I kissed his cheek.

"Spaghetti or lasagna," he smiled.

"Ooh, lasagna! I'll make that!" I clapped my hands.

I ran to the kitchen and got the pots and pans out and the ingredients.  I began making the lasagna in the pan and then put it in the oven to cook.

I walked back into the living room to sit with Jason. I wrapped my arms around his arm. He looked at me and then back at the tv.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked.

"I'm not," he answered.

"Yes, you are." I said.

"Go set the table," he demanded.

"No."

"No?"

"No."

Jason brought his hand up and met it with face. He slapped me so hard I fell off the couch and hit the back of my head on the coffee table.

"What the hell!?" I shouted.

"I'm so—,"

"No, get the hell away from me!" I cried and ran upstairs and gathered my things in a bag I found under a bed. I had everything in the suitcase and I walked downstairs and opened the front door.

"You can't leave," he said.

"Watch me," I snapped. I walked out and slid my heels off to run.

| a/n |

yayaya! updated like i said!

so tell me what you think! did you like it? was it good? no, it was horrible..

don't be a silent reader! vote & comment!

thoughts?
predictions?
255+ votes for next chapter!