18

There stood a tall man dressed in black jeans, shit, jacket, hat, boots, and gloves while also holding a fairly large knife. I stepped in front of Ariana and pushed her back a little.

"Can I help you?" I questioned, kinda nervous.

"I want her," the man pointed at Ariana with his knife.

"You can't have her. She's taken. Does this have anything to do with her mother?!" I was becoming heated.

"If she comes with me, Joan will live."

"What about Ariana?" my fists clenched together.

"Depends if she shows me a good enough time."

"She is n—"

"Jason," Ariana interrupted, "it's okay."

"No, it's fucking not, Ariana! I'm not letting you go god knows where with some psychopath!" I yelled frantically.

"I want my mom to be okay. Please, Jason."

"No."

"Jas—"

"NO!" I yelled as the man stabbed my thigh with full force. Ariana screamed and knelt down to me already with tears already coming down her face.

"YOU GODDAMN MANIAC!" Ariana screamed at the man. He didn't react, just picked her up by the waist and threw her over his shoulder throwing her in the back of a van.

I clenched the knife in my leg thinking I could pull it out. That didn't happen. I got my
phone from my pocket and dialed 911.

"Hello, 911 what is your emergency?" the operator asked.

"Someone just kidnapped my girlfriend and stabbed me in the leg!" I yelled frantically and grunting because of the pain.

"Sir, I'm gonna ask you to calm down and tell me your address please." the operator said calmly.

"22 Spell Lane, northeast of Highway 89," i tried to calm down but failed. The pain was too much to bear, Ariana is gone and so is that man. I have to find her. Nothing is going to stop me. Not. A. God. Damn. Thing.

"Sir, police are on the way, stay on the line with me until they arrive." I couldn't answer, I was crying. Moments later the police and ambulance arrived, the operator telling me everything was going to be alright before hanging up.

The paramedics put me onto a stretcher saying some things that I didn't understand. Two police cars followed the ambulance and three stayed at the house. Once I was in the back of the truck, the male paramedic had grasped the knife with both of his hands. "Okay, Sir, I'm going to take the knife out, stay as still as possible," he explained.

Slowly taking the knife out, blood started spastically spitting out of my leg like a sprinkler on a hot July summer day. The female paramedics eyes widened and hurriedly got tools and gauze to stop the bleeding.

Blood stopped squirting out of my leg and we reached the hospital in what felt like hours, but was probably five minutes. They pulled the stretcher down and ran, rolling me across the floor into the emergency room.

The last thing I saw before I blacked out was a bright light and hand reaching for me.

(a/n)
sorry this chapter is so short, its a cliffhanger lolol you knew that. enjoy xx