19

| Ariana |

"What the hell!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, yelling at whoever just kidnapped me. It was like Jason all over again. I frantically looked around the entire van or whatever I was in. There is absolutely nothing in here, even the seats were taken out of the back.

"Shut the fuck up and relax. I'm not going to do anything to hurt you," the person said to me from the drivers seat.

"You bastard. Why the fuck did you kidnap me?" I questioned, my voice calming for some reason.

"Well, you can blame your mom for that," they said and pointed to the passenger seat. There she was, in her black clothes like always. My mother.

"Mom?" I started to become scared. Everything feels so unusual and scary. I should be scared. Why the hell is my mom here? What does she have to do with any of this?

"Ariana, I wasn't raped. I learned some interesting news, however," she darted her eyes at me with what seemed like a death glare. I looked over at the driver, something seemed recognizable, but I just couldn't tell what.

"Mom, what are you talking about?!"

"Oh, you know," her voice went lower suddenly. Almost like I really should know, but I don't. I have no secrets that I can think of.

"Don't play dumb bitch, Ariana," the driver spoke to me. I recognize the voice, I just can't put my finger on who it exactly is.

"Ariana, Jason and you can't be together anymore. I refuse to allow you to be with him. He's a sick psycho who should choke on a dick!" my mother shouted and pounded her fist on the door, scaring me.

"Mom, I don't understa—,"

"Fuck, Ariana. I know Jason kidnapped you!" she yelled at me.

"H-h-how do you know that?" my eyes began to water.

"A, uh, a friend gave me the information."

"Who?!"

"The person next to me."

"Who is it," I said without a question. I need to know who the fuck told her.

"It's me, Ariana," the driver removed her hat and looked back at me. Emma.

"You BITCH!" I screamed and wailed at her.

"Ariana, Jason is dangerous. You have to realize that," she looked at me seriously.

"No, he's not. All he wants is to be with me and I want to be with him. You guys can't tell me who I can and can't be with. He's my true love."

"Ariana, I won't allow it," my mom shook her head.

"I don't care. I love him and he loves me. Nothing will make me stop loving him. Nothing will make me leave him," I began to choke on my tears.

"If you continue to see him, you're going to regret it," my own mother threatened me. This is all so wrong. I understand she would be upset, but she had to kidnap me?! I'm still confused as hell. I thought who ever carried me out of my house was a man, but it was Emma and my own mother planned the entire thing after Emma told my mom everything. What the fuck?

"Oh yeah. How?" I started to become a smartass.

"Just wait: You'll see."

| Jason |

My eyes fluttered open and I was hooked up to a bunch of equipment. A breathing mask and a whole bunch of other shit I didn't recognize.

"A-Ariana?" I stuttered almost inaudibly. No answer. Just then, memories of last night came pounding back into my brain. The man kidnapping Ariana, Joan being raped, getting stabbed by the damn maniac.

I don't know what happened during surgery, but Ariana could be dead lying in a pit on the side of the road somewhere. My eyes began to water at the thought and a nurse came walking in.

"Mr. McCann, the police are ready to talk to you. Are you willing to right now?" she asked me. I nodded my head and two policemen came walking in. One was tall and thin with blonde hair and the other was short and chubby with brown hair. I didn't want to talk to the cops yet, all I want to do is cry. My girlfriend is missing and most likely dead, the police won't understand.

"Jason, can we call you Jason?" the tall cop asked. I just nodded my head, again.

"We want to ask you some questions about the incident that occurred last night, is that okay?" the short one asked next. Once again, I nodded. I just am not up to talk right now, but I want to get this over with.

"You said the man who stabbed you wore a mask, correct?" the short one asked the questions while the tall one wrote my answers down.

"Correct," I finally spoke.

"Could you hear anything odd about his voice? Would you recognize it if you heard it again?"

"Didn't heat anything weird, but yeah, I might be able to tell if I hear it again," I answered.

"Did you happen to see the car that this man drove off with while carrying your girlfriend?"

"No," my face sunk and I sighed.

"It's okay, son. We're gonna find her. Just continue to tell us the truth," the plump cop said.

"Do you remember anything peculiar about the car?" I closed my eyes and tried to think back to last night and search for details I hadn't noticed before. Luckily, I found one thing.

"Yeah, yeah, uh, the car wasn't a car, it was a van and when it drove away it made this really high pitched squealing sound, kind of like a little girl screaming," I looked up at the cops thinking this information would find Ariana sooner than I thought.

"Thank you, Jason. If we find or hear anything, you'll be the first to know," the skinny cop said standing up from leaning on the wall.

"No problem and please, find her," I almost begged.

"We will, Jason." I nodded at the reply and laid my head back to squeeze my eyes shut and fall asleep to the sound of cries and whimpers.

Two days later, I was still lying in my hospital bed. The doctor told me I could be released tomorrow, finally. I want to get out of here and look for my girlfriend. I know the cops aren't doing much, they never do, but Ariana is my everything and I need to find her before she's dead. If she isn't already.

The nurses brought me meals throughout the day and I scrolled through the small amount of TV channels they have. For dinner, I requested chicken and rice on the slip of paper they brought me during lunch.

Just lying around all day get's boring and I'm not allowed to just get up and walk around. I used the control buttons to lie the bed down and I closed my eyes to fall asleep.

The bed began to roll.

a/n:

hey babes babes babessss! this chapter is gonna occur into some really amazing chapters. well, by amazing i mean really good but chapters are gonna
start having more questions involved (if that makes sense lol)

20+ votes for next chapter!