15

Now that I think about it, why did I fall in love with Jason again? I should have known he would physically hurt me again. I still have so many questions. Why did he take me? Why me? How will I get home now? Amy and my mom are probably so stressed and depressed. Especially Amy. I'm sure my mom is doing everything she can, but Amy is helping her hardest to find me. Even through all the tears since I've been gone.

I got about half a mile walk when Jason's car pulled up beside me and caused me to stop.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want your body against mine," he smirked.

"Jason, seriously," I had that stern tone in my voice that turned him on.

"You know that turns me on," he bit his lip.

"Why? Why did you take me? Why me? Why did I fall in love with you again?!"

"Slow down," Jason said, "I took you because, well, I've been watching you for a while before I took you and I just wanted you back and to only be mine. Now, it's a good thing you fell in love with me again. You can live with me forever and we'll make little babies and have our own private wedding! Doesn't that sound exciting?!"

"No, Jason, it doesn't. I refuse to have children with someone who loves me then starts avoiding me and abusing me!" I yelled and waved my hands around.

"I barely abused you."

"YOU MADE ME BREAK THE TABLE!"

"Oh."

"Oh my god, Jason! You can't even say sorry!? Don't stop me, I'm walking home."

"Get in," he patted the passenger seat.

"No."

"I'll take you home," he sighed.

"No."

"Hard to get now?"

"No, I just don't trust you. I'm stupid for falling for you again."

"Fine." Jason sped up and drove about a yard in front of me. He turned the car around coming straight at me with full speed.

I stood on the side of the street, completely frozen.

The last thing I remember was screaming before everything turning black.

| three hours later |

I woke up in a hospital bed with an IV attached to my right arm. I looked around the room. It was white and I was the only one in it. There was a small tv in the right corner of the wall and a side table with a cream color lamp. The lamp wasn't on. My bed sheets were blue and the pillow cases white.

A minute or so later Jason walked in.

"Hey, baby," He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I pushed him away and he fell into the chair beside my bed.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I love you, Ariana," he tried to kiss me again.

"And I don't know how I feel about you anymore."

"Ah, c'mon, babygirl, I know you miss my hands run over your body. My lips kissing every square inch of your body. Me thrusting into your small body," he whispered in my ear. Lord, did his soft voice turn me on. He put his lips on my neck and sucked. I bit my bottom lip to hold in the moan I wanted to release.

"Alright, Aria—oh, uh," a nurse walked in on Jason kissing my neck. Jason put his hands in his pocket and bit his lip, his face blushing red. "I'm sorry, uh, Ariana, we did some tests to check some things and everything seems to be absolutely fine. We are going to keep you overnight though so you can go home in the morning."

"Thank you," I smiled and she smiled back.

I looked over at Jason and he had a bulge showing through his jeans. He slid his entire body onto the hospital bed, laying down on top of me.

"Damn, you look fine," he groaned at the end of the sentence.

"I miss the way things were between us," I confessed.

"Maybe we can fix that, if you let me push myself into you."

"Jason, I'm serious. I want to have a real relationship with you. I want to go to movies, take cute pictures, hold hands, take walks. I don't want to be a play toy. Which is all I seem to be."

"What are you saying?"

"Let me go home. We can go home and we can start something real. I love you, Jason, I do. But I can't stay if all you want is sex."

"Okay. I'll take you home. We can have something real. I'd really like that. I love you, Ariana."

"I love you too, Jason." He got up to let me sit up and we held each other in each others arms for a couple minutes.

| two days later |

"You all packed?" Jason asked me.

"Yes." I replied.

"Okay, I'll put the things in the car." Jason picked up the bags and took them out to the car. I looked around the house one more time before walking outside.

I sat in the passenger seat beside Jason and put my hand on his on the console.

"So, uh, I heard about Frankie." Jason said.

"What about him?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That he, uh, died." he swallowed a lump in his throat.

"What do you mean?" I sat up straight staring straight at Jason.

"You didn't know? I heard you talking about it the day I took you."

"I never said that."

"Yes, you did."

"No. I didn't."

"Alright, uh, so are we telling your mom I took you or?" Jason asked me.

"Uh, no. Then she won't let me be with you. We'll say you found me. Yeah, You found me in an abandoned warehouse and whoever took me was gone. I'll say they hadn't came to give me food in days and that I never saw who it was."

"Okay," he smiled and kissed my lips.

| a/n |

AYE AYE AYE AYE

sososos i hope you like this chapter! i tried to make it interesting! i'll write another chapter now! (:

thoughts?
predictions?
367+ votes for next chapter!