04

| ariana |

The person dragged me through the parking lot. I could hear the sound of sirens in the distance. They picked me up and threw me into what seemed like the trunk of a car.

"HELP!" I kept screaming with tears streaming down my face, pounding on the window. I found the trash bag opening at the bottom and took it off.

The car stopped and the person climbed out and opened the trunk. All they did was bring their hand to my face to slap me. I yelped in pain. They went back to the drivers seat and continued driving.

We drove over a bump in the road and I flew up and hit my head against the roof of the car.

"Ow," I rubbed my head.

"Shut up!" the person yelled. It was muffled, but sounded like a man.

"Why!? Why did you take me!?" I screamed and asked at the same time. They stayed silent. They turned the radio on and old seventies music started playing.

"I WANT OUT!" I screamed.

"Shut up or I'm going to slit your throat!" he threatened me. I began crying again. I knew sooner or later they were going to kill me now.

I stayed silent, but kept releasing tears. After what seemed like hours, we stopped. They yanked me out of the car and dragged me across the floor.

He dropped my legs under a single light, I could barely see his face. My ankles had red marks and some blood on them.

"I'm scared."

"Are you now?" he laughs.

"Somebody turn the lights on."

"Night, Night." That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

| a/n |

i know i ended it w the prologue, sorry, i just had writers block, but i promise next chapter will be great!

Thoughts?
Predictions?

17+ votes for next chapter