16

| jason |

Sweat beaded on my forehead as I thrusted into Ariana's petite body. Her small body arched as I pushed harder. Her nails dug into my back while she moved up and down. She flipped us over and took herself off of me.
"Daddy, I want your touch," she smirked. I knew exactly what she wanted. I smiled and pushed three of my fingers into her. Her loud moans made me want to thrust in her again. After she released, I did exactly that. I took my 8-inch hard and slowly pushed in her. The car was shaking and I wanted people driving by to know I was the one making Ariana feel this way.
"Oh, Jason, never stop, ohhhh," Ariana kissed my lips. I took my lips to Ariana's neck and sucked. I moved my lips to her breasts and began to suck. The twirl of my tongue on her nipple caused her to moan in great pleasure. "Jason, oh my god, don't stop!"

Ariana made me remove myself out of her and she brought her hands to my cock. She slowly moved her hand up and down. "Ariii" I moaned. She took her hand off, "No please, keep going"
I begged. I saw her start to lean down and she licked me. She took her lips and formed them around my
hard. Her tongue twirled around my wideness. My eyes felt like they were going into the back of my head. She bobbed her head up and down faster, my cock hitting the back of her throat.

"Jason, I want us to promise we'll always be here for each other. No lies, no secrets. We tell each other everything," Ariana stopped suddenly and blurted out.

"I promise to always be here for you. No lies, no secrets. I'll tell you everything," I smiled.

"And I promise too," she kissed my lips.

"I love you, Ariana Grande Butera."

"I love you, Jason Allen McCann."

I smiled and lied on top of Ariana kissing her face and neck.

"We should take a break, we've been going at each other for hours," she blushed.

"One more time, pleeeeeeease," I begged and gave her a puppy look.

"Okaay," Ariana flipped us over and positioned herself onto me.

She bounced up and down on me like she was on a trampoline.

| 6 hours later |

We pulled up in front of Ariana's house and I could tell she was nervous.

"Hey, you'll be okay. We're gonna walk in there and start living a normal life, okay?" I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She nodded her head and grabbed her bag then stepped out of my vehicle.

I put my arm around her waist to pull her close as we walked up to the front door. She pressed the doorbell and moments after Ariana's mother opened the door.

"Ariana?! Oh my god, Ariana!" Mrs. Grande began to cry while she hugged Ari.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" she asked.

"Momma, I'm fine, Jason found me."

"Jason..McCann?"

"Yes, Ma'am. It's great to see you again." I put my hand out to shake her hand.

"Same to you," she smiled and shook my hand.

"Please, come inside." Ariana stepped into the house and I followed behind. The house was just as I remember it. The hallway you walk into was dimly lit, the living room holding the plasma screen television on the left wall, the kitchen having the black marble counter with white walls and a silver faucet. The dining room still had that medium sized, round, wooden table with the matching wooden chairs.