13

Ariana and I decided to to go the mall today. After our morning kissing session, we watched TV for a while and she asked if we could go to the mall. I told her of course and we got ready.

We hopped into the car and I drove down the road. The mall is about forty five minutes away.

"What did you wanna buy?" I asked.

"I don't really know, I just wanted to get out and look at some things," Ariana replied.

"Oh, okay," I smiled. I took one hand off the steering wheel and placed it on Ariana's thigh. I rubbed my thumb near her area and it was driving her insane, I could tell. I removed my hand after a couple minutes.

"So, uh, why are you taking me out, risking someone to see me?" she asked.

"It won't be a risk, I have disguises," I answered.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Stay here," We arrived at the mall and I got out to go to the trunk and pull out her disguise. I pulled out her blonde wig and some sexier looking clothes than she usually wears. "Here, put this on."

She grabbed the clothing from me and went to the backseat and put on her disguise. She popped out of the backseat. Her heels were six inches so she was just as tall as me now.

I bit my lip and her appearance. Her clothing especially. I put her hand in mine and we walked into the mall.

We walked in through the Macy's entrance so, we shopped in their for a while. She found perfume that was called "Ari" and I bought it for her because it's her nickname.

We continued to walk around for a while and we decided to get something to eat. We went to the food court and got Subway.

Ariana ate her turkey sub and giggled when she caught me starring at her.

"Why do you keep starring at me?" she smiled.

"You're beautiful," I smiled back. She giggled again. Man, did I love her giggles. They were so quiet, but loud. So small, but long. They were perfect. She was perfect.

We finished eating and decided to head home. I drove and we just talked. We were home before we knew it.

I unlocked the door and we stepped inside.

"Oh, so good to be home," Ariana plopped herself on the couch. I took my shoes off and laid down with her. I put my arms around her and pulled her close.

"I love you," I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too," she smiled. I took my left hand and intertwined hers with mine. I also wrapped our legs together. We laid together on the couch and kissed and cuddled and giggled. I love Ariana so much. She has no idea how much.

"Babyyyy, I want to feel closer to you," Ariana begged.

"How close?" I winked.

"No, not like that," she giggled, "I want us to talk about our lives and families."

"Oh. well, my parents still aren't together, but they talk a little bit. My brother is okay, I think, haven't heard from him in a while and uh, my sister uh, she died in a car accident about three years ago. But it's okay, yeah, I miss her a lot, but it's better now." I said.

"I'm sorry, Jason." Ariana said.

"Really, it's okay." I smiled, "Your turn."

"Alright, my dad is living in Florida and has a girlfriend and three children, including me, all girls. Their names are Alyssa and McKenzie. They are four and eight, Alyssa is the youngest. My mom is fine. Probably worrying about me though. And Frankie is doing alright. He lives in New York and flies to see my mom and I a lot." Ariana explained.

"That's good," I smiled.

I starred into Ariana's eyes for what felt like hours. I pulled her closer and kissed her lips. My lips moved with hers. Our hands tracing each others bodies. We sat up and she wrapped her legs around me. I stood us up and took us to my bedroom. I placed her on the dresser and I moved my hand over her left thigh. Her hand under my shirt tracing my body. I put my free hand under her shirt & went to unhook her bra.

"Wait," she said, catching her breath.

"What? I-is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, I just think we're moving a little too fast." she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were just starting where we, uh, left off." I said.

"We should handle this maturely. We should move slower and when the time is right, have make meaningful love to each other."

"But, we just did this the other night?"

"I know, but can we please take things a bit slower?"

"Yes."

"Good, I'm glad you agree with me," Ariana smiled. We starred into each others eyes for a minute.

"Oh, screw it," we said in unison. We ran to each other and I threw her down on the bed. I quickly removed my shirt and hers. We kept flipping each other, almost wrestling to be on top. I moved my lips to her neck and Ariana let out a couple soft moans. She unbuckled my jeans and I kicked them off. My hard was hitting against Ariana's leg. I pulled down her skirt and unbuckled her bra but not taking it off.

She put her hands down my boxers and rubbed. I took my mouth off her neck to let out a loud moan. My eyes felt like they were rolling into the back of my head. She moved her hand over my junk.

"Here," I said while pulling my boxers down to give her more space to roam. She squeezed me and I let out a little bit. I couldn't handle myself anymore. I felt like I was turning into an animal. I hurriedly pulled down Ariana's skirt & removed her bra and jammed myself into her. I didn't bother to start slow.

I thrusted harder and faster into Ariana's petite body. She screamed and moaned and pulled my hair and dug her nails into my back. I placed my hands on the headboard and it hit against the wall. Ariana's body moving up slightly with every thrust.

"DADDY, IM SO CLOSE," Ariana screamed.

"UGHHH," I let out. I thrusted even harder.

"YOU WONT WALK FOR DAYS, BABY!" I shouted.

"JASONJASONJASON!" Ariana moaned.

"KEEP GOING, THERES NOBODY, OHHHHH, FOR MILES!"

"I'M ABOUT TO, OHHHHH," Ariana released onto me before finishing her sentence. I kept going, hitting her g-spot. I haven't released yet, but I feely it coming.

"JASON, OH MY GOD!" she screamed.

"I MIGHT RELEASE AGAIN!" Ariana moaned. I was becoming aggravated that I wasn't releasing. Ariana released again onto me. I felt her walls tightening around me for a third time, and she did let out again.

"JASON, I NEVER WANT THIS TO END!" "OH, DADDY!"

After a couple more thrusts I pulled myself out and my juices came flying out onto Ariana's body. I put myself back into her.

| a/n |

alright, i'm verrrrryyyy sorry for this descriptive scene.......

but its amazingly written, I think.
WE HIT 2K READS AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU ALL SM FOR YOUR LOVE & SUPPORT!

thoughts?
predictions?
213+ votes for next chapter!

p.s go check out Waitin_for_you stories! ((: (esp Roomate)