12

| jason |

I woke up and saw a peaceful Ariana laying beside me with her hand on my chest and leg on my torso. I brushed the hair out of her face so I could see her beauty. Damn, she always put a smile on my face.

After a couple minutes, she stirred a bit and flapped her eyes open.

"Good morning, gorgeous," I smiled.

"Good morning, handsome," she had the tired voice.

"I'll make us breakfast. What would you like?" I asked.

"Uh, waffles and strawberries please?" she said.

"Sure," I got up and went downstairs to get breakfast made. I could hear the water running upstairs. Thinking about the shower made me think of Ariana and I last night. I smirked at remembering her soft but loud moans. I felt a hard coming on.

Within no time, Ariana was downstairs.
"Just in time, breakfast is ready," I told her. I pulled a chair out for her and set a plate down in front of her.

"Thank you," she smiled. I got my plate and sat in front of her.

"Is it good?" I asked.

"Yes, it's delicious!" she exclaimed. We finished breakfast and she took her plate up to wash it.

"Hold up, you go relax. I'll do the dishes." I went up to the sink to do the dishes and she went to the living room.

I finished washing the dishes in about five minutes so, I went to sit with Ariana.

Ariana had her legs curled up beside her and I sat down and put my hand on her thigh and rubbed with my thumb.

"Do you love me?" I asked Ariana.

"I don't know," she answered.

"What? But we slept together. I thought yo—,"

"I don't know, Jason!" she cut me off. I crossed my arms and let out a heavy sigh. I got up and went to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of vodka.

I chugged half of the bottle at once. I chugged the rest down immediately. I threw the bottle to the other side of the room and glass shattered everywhere.

Ariana must not care because she didn't even ask if I was okay. I took all the glasses and mugs out of the cupboard and put one in each hand and threw them against the wall.

When I finished, I grabbed the vodka and beer and went upstairs to the bedroom. After a couple minutes, Ariana walked in.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You. We're fighting over something extremely stupid and I miss having you near me. I never stopped loving you. Even after the incident, I still loved you. Yes, I was confused, but I still want you. You were always there for me  and cared. I miss your cheesy pick up lines and your smile and your effect on me. You make me happy and cared for," Ariana let out her thoughts. I usually am okay with these kinds of things, but it made me tear up a little bit.

I stood up off the bed, "C'mere," I pulled her into a hug. She started crying a little bit. "Let's get some sleep."

She nodded and changed into her pajamas and laid down next to me. I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She was asleep within minutes. So was I.

I stirred awake and there was no Ariana beside me. I checked the bathrooms and spare bedroom, all empty. I walked downstairs. "Ariana," I cooed.

I heard a hard thump in the kitchen. I picked up the nearest closest thing to a weapon, an umbrella, and held it over my head. I walked carefully and slowly to the kitchen. I saw a shadow on the wall and jumped into the kitchen and almost took the umbrella to the person, but it turned out to be Ariana.

"Jason!? What're you doing?!" she yelled.

"Sorry, I heard a noise and just wanted to be safe," I said.

"Oh."

"So what're you doing up so early?" I asked.

"I was going to make you breakfast to make it fair because you made breakfast yesterday."

"Ariana, I'll handle the cooking."

"But you cooked yesterday! Please let me cook," Ariana batted her eyes. Damn, that always turned me on. And always made me cave in.

"Fine, you can cook today."

"Yay!" she grabbed some ingredients and started mixing everything together. 
I left her alone and went to the living room to watch some TV.

In a little bit all of a sudden I felt hands come out from the back and rub my chest.

"Breakfast is ready," Ariana whispered into my ear. She knew how to turn a guy on. I smirked and bit my lip before getting up.

I sat down beside Ariana and she had made eggs and sausage. I took one bite and it tasted like heaven.

"Ariana, this is absolutely amazing! Where did you learn to cook like this?" I asked.

"My Nonna taught me when I was little," she giggled.

"Well, your Nonna taught you well," I winked.

"Haha."

"Y'know you love my body."

"Well it is perfectly sculpted." Ariana was blushing. I stood up and picked her up to set her on the table. I took my shirt off.

"Do you like it, when I touch you...like this?" I whispered and rubbed my hand on her thigh, close to her area. "Do you like it, when I pull you close to me?" I pulled her closer so her body was against mine. "How about...when I kiss you?" I placed my lips on hers. We moved our lips together, in sync. I craved her lips for so long.

I glided my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance. My wish was granted. Our tongues wrestled together. I moved my mouth to her neck and searched for her sweet spot. Once I found it, I sucked.

I roamed her neck for several minutes and then took my lips back to hers.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she replied.

And our foreheads rested on each other, while we caught our breath.

a/n

ayeee. sososo sorry i didnt update all weekend! i wanted to but couldnt write very well, ive written this chapter 6 times & its still horrible. oh whaaaleee.

WE MADE IT TO 1K READS! TYSSSSM IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU LIKE THE STORY ILYYY

it would be nice to go check out my other story "Spring Break" it needs updated, but go check it out!

Thoughts?
Predictions?
141+ votes for next chapter!

Disappeared ☀︎ mccan जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें