02

I woke up to my mom yelling for me.

"Ariana! Wake up! It's Friday!" I love Friday's mostly because it's the last day of the week, but Amy and I usually go to the movies every Friday night. Since Paper Towns comes out today, we're going to a midnight screening tonight.

"Im coming! Just a few minutes!" I yelled down to my mom. I got a quick shower and put on my black yoga pants with the purple flip part on top. For my top I put on my new lavender Pink crewneck and kept my "♡A.G♡" necklace on. And finally for shoes, my black converse. I put my hair up in a ponytail and did some makeup.

"Morning, mama, frankie," I smiled.

"Good morning," they said in unison. I grabbed a bagel and put cream cheese on it, not bothering to toast it.

"I see you like your crewneck and necklace! Yay!" Frankie yelped out, clapping. I giggled a little bit.

"I love it, Frankie," I said, "oh, it's already 7:00. I gotta go, bye."

"Bye," my mom said, "love you!"

"Love you too mama!" I met Amy at her locker and asked if we were still on for the screening of 0Paper Towns."

"Uh, actually, I'm not sure. My mom wants to go visit my grandma, but I want to go with you, but I don't even know. I'll let you know though," she explained.

"Oh, okay," I was kind of upset. I know it wasn't her fault, but if she doesn't go, I'll have to go alone.

"I'll see ya later, class," Amy said.

"Yep, see ya later," is all I managed to let out.

Finally lunch time. After seven periods of pure torture, I get to hang out with Amy a little bit. I grabbed my tray and put an apple, salad, and a bottle of water on my tray and then payed for my lunch. I sat down next to Amy.

"Ari, so, I'm able to go to the movie!" she squealed.

"Yay! I was hoping you would be able to! Did your mom change her mind or?" I asked, excited.

"Well, instead of going to my grandmas later, I worked out something with my mom. Right after school, we're gonna head to my grandmas and return home at about eight or nine," she said, smiling.

"Yes, oh my god! I'm so excited!" I hugged her.

We ate our food and all I was thinking about was going to the movie. The bell rang signaling lunch was over, but it also means I have science class. Gross.

The bell rang, announcing eighth period was over. I ran straight to my locker and grabbed my bags and books for homework. I said goodbye to Amy and that I'd see her later.

My mom was able to pick me up today since it was Friday and she gets out of work early on Fridays.

"Hey, how was school?" she asked.

"Boring," I said less than a second.

"It's always boring isn't it. So, uh, are you and Amy still going to that screening tonight?"

"Yeah, mom, we are. There's nothing to worry about, we'll be okay, I promise."
We pulled into out driveway and I said hello to Frankie and went upstairs to take a nap so I wouldn't be tired for the movie.

I fell asleep after reading more of "Looking For Alaska." I woke up to the time being 7:07 and I went downstairs for dinner.

"Ariana, you're just in time for dinner," My mom said.

"I'm starving," I rubbed my eyes.

"Good, here's a veggie sub with green beans on the side," my mom handed my my plate.

"Thank you," I said.

I scarfed down my meal and talked with my mom and Frankie for a while, while watching TV. When I checked the time again, it was 9:39 and I went back upstairs to start getting ready. I pulled out my clothes of what I was going to wear. I got a shower and brushed my teeth and started getting dressed. I was wearing my new American Eagle skinny jeans that Frankie got me, my pick crop top, black heels, and a black bandana.

By the time I was done getting ready it was just a little past eleven. Amy and I have plenty of time because we bought our tickets online, just in case the showing would be busy.

Amy got to my house about 11:30 and the movie theater is twenty minutes away. All we talked about was how excited we were. We pulled into the parking lot and there was absolutely nobody there except five other cars.

We gave the man our printed out tickets.

"Your theater is theater seven to the left," he told us.

"Thanks," Amy said. We got some popcorn and water, then headed to our theater. There was one other person in there with his or her hood up. It was kind of creepy, but I guess that's what the world is coming to nowadays.

We sat in the middle of the theater and the movie was just getting ready to play as we sat down. We got to the part when the guy was running outside naked and they took his picture. We were laughing for what seemed like hours.

"Hey, I'll be right back," Amy started, "I have to go to the little girls room." I giggled at "little girls room."

That creep was still sitting where he was and I just turned back towards the movie. I felt creeped out because it felt like they were watching me. I turned back around and he right behind me. I was terrified and shaking so bad.

They didn't say anything. Just starred at me, I was guessing. They had a black mask over their face and their hood up so I couldn't see their face. They brought their arms up and wrapped them around my neck. I couldn't breathe and was letting little squeals. They let go and I fell on the steps. They brought out a garbage bag and covered me in it. They took my head and slammed my head on the floor.

The last thing I heard was the fire exit door closing and my slow breaths as I blacked out.

| a/n |

OMGGGG DJAJKDNDF

SHES BEEN KIDNAPPED!

Thoughts?

Predictions?

9+ votes for next chapter!