09

| ariana |

I awoke to the sound of movement around me. I groaned when I stood up and rubbed my eyes. My eyes finally opened and I could see Emma wondering around. Emma was a pretty girl. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, and slim. She actually looked familiar, I just couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I wake you? I wad just trying to see if there were any ways out of here," she apologized.

"It's okay and there's no exits, except where you came in. I've looked around already," I explained.

"Oh," she pouted. She came over and sat beside me.

"You look really familiar. Have I met you before?" I asked her.

"Uh, no, I don't think so," she answered.

"Hm." We both sat in silence. Nothing to do. Beep. Beep. Beep. The sound came out of nowhere.

"What is that!?" Emma shouted over the beeping. I didn't answer. I started spinning around to see what was happening. There was something coming down from the ceiling.

I pointed up at what was coming from the ceiling. Whatever it was landed on the ground in front of me. It was a gray container. I opened the container to see what was inside. I shoved my hand in and pulled out a piece of paper. I
unfolded it and it had writing on it.

Ariana,

You have one month to fall in love with me. And it has to be real. To prove it you'll show me a good time. If you fail, I'll kill you. Slow and torturous.

- Jason McCann

Why!? Why did he want me to fall in love with him again!? I already had the plan to fake fall in love with him but now I have to prove it to him. How!? What does he mean to prove it?

"What is it?" Emma asked.

"Just some chores we have to do," I lied again. She nodded her head.

I told her what she had to do as I did yesterday. It was all the same things. Except to open the big door she came in yesterday. I had to go upstairs until she's done.

I went over to the stairway and walked up. I faced the door and opened it.

"Welcome back, baby," Jason hugged me. I didn't hug back.

"Still no sign of at least the slightest affection?" he asked.

"Nope," I said.

"Playing hard to get, aye," he smirked. I just flipped my hair.

"Look, baby, if you don't want to love me again, that's your choice, if you want to be found by your best friend dead," Jason chuckled. I just blinked. But the thought of Amy finding me dead made me want to break down.

"Shut up already," is all I managed to say.

"Oh, baby, you know you miss my body against yours. My lips against your lips." Yes, to be fully honest, I did, but I'm it's going to tale longer than a month to fall in love with Jason again. I just admitted to him that I did.

"Yes, I do."

"You are correct," he chuckled. "How does it make you feel when I touch you...like this," in which Jason put his hand on my hip and put it down into my pants. A tingle went up my spine.

"Does this make you nervous?" he moved his hand under my shirt and let it roam free. His touch was something no one else gave me. I looked in his eyes and they were intoxicating. I wanted him to- Ariana what are you doing!? I pushed him away.

"That was a late reaction. You know you're going to love me again," he smiled. "Now go downstairs." I did as I was told and went down the stairs. Emma was walking up as I walked down.

She looked so familiar. She looks just like-oh my god.

| a/n |

CLIFFHANGER YOU'RE WELCOME 💌

who do you think Emma is!?

more to be revealed soon!

Thoughts?
Predictions?
75+ votes for next chapter!