08

| ariana |

"Hello, Ariana," my ex boyfriend Jason McCann smirked at me. I didn't say anything. I was too shocked. Jason was the love of my life. We shared everything together. We did everything together.

My eyes began to water. Tears started forming and streaming down my face. It's been four years since I've seen Jason. It was senior year and the last day of school we took a walk to the park and went a canoe trip.

flashback

"Jason, stop!" I giggled. He kept acting like he was going to tip the boat. "Jason! seriously stop!" He stopped. I smiled at him. He chuckled and leaned in for a kiss. I backed away.

"Aw come on, baby, kiss me. I'm hungry," he stuck out his bottom lip to make a puppy pouty face.

"Come her you puppy," I kissed him. He kissed back. I blushed and giggled.

"So, baby, how was school for you today?" he asked me.

"It was fine. Boring, but fine," I answered.

"Oh, we're almost at the end of the lake," he pointed out. We started paddling the canoe faster and we reached the end.

He brought his hand to my back and took me over to some rocks to sit on. Jason began to stand up and went down on one knee and held my hand.

"Ariana, we've been together three years now and I love you unconditionally and I know you feel the same. I've been thinking about this for a while now and...Ariana, will you marry me?" Jason pulled out a ring from his back pocket. He opened the box up. Tears started to form in my eyes and they game gushing out.

"Jason, oh my god, Jason. Yes of course! Yes I'll marry you!" I exclaimed and hugged him and kissed him.

I began to cry at the memory and him being right there. Right in front of me.

"Give me a hug, baby," he brought his arms out about to pull me in for a hug. I pushed him away.

"No, don't act like I'm just going to forgive you for all the trouble and pain you caused me!" I shouted.

"Baby, come on. You know you missed me. You know you want my body against yours," he smirked.

"God, Jason! You're so gross! I'm never going to forgive you for what you did!" Three weeks after Jason proposed to me, we went out to a club. We danced for a while and he said he was going to the bathroom. He was gone for almost a half hour when I went to the bathrooms to see if he was okay. I walked into the hallway and saw him with three tall, blonde girls surrounding him. He was kissing one of them for a while and let go. He licked his lips at them and the one he was kissing grabbed his junk and caused him to groan.

"Baby, you know I told you sorry and I messed up, Just forgi-"

"No! Jason, No! You're going to let me and that girl down there leave! You're going to set us free! And I already said, I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" I screamed at him.

"The only way you're going to get out of here is if you love me again."

"Really?

"Yeah, baby."

Great. Never would I ever love Jason again. Well, I'm going to have to be a very good actress to get out of here.

"Nothing else to say? Okay, go back downstairs," he shooed me away. I turned around and went down the steps. I walked back to the single light and saw the girl still sitting there.

"Do you know who has us?" she asked.

"Uh, no, I didn't even see anyone," I lied.

"Oh," was all she managed to let out.

"So, uh, since you're here, we might as well get to know each other," I suggested.

"Sure," she said.

"What's your name?"

"Emma, yours?"

"Ariana."

"That's pretty," she said.

"Thank you, I really like your name," I said, "I always thought about naming my child Emma."

"Where'd you grow up at?" I asked.

"I'm actually tired. Is there anywhere I can sleep?"

"Uh, right here is the only place," I answered. She didn't reply. Emma laid down on the cold concrete floor and fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Emma, I'm sorry you got into this mess with me."

| a/n |

ikkkk kind of a simple chapterrr

Thoughts?
Predictions?
48 votes for next chapter!