Chapter 2

Hey guys hope your enjoying it xxx
-
My pov;
I start panicking he looks at me "Hurry" he says "Your not Joe!!" I scream he smirks and takes the wig off how did I not recognise the guy that got me pregnant I think to myself. "Come here bitch" he says I run out onto the road and down the Main Street I hear Bree yell to Luke and Tom to get me I run as fast as my feet could take me till this man stops me "Are you okay" he says I can't breathe I'm so tired "Come inside" he says I look at him... I can't really trust anyone anymore but I'm gonna die with them so I may as well take the risk he takes me inside I look out the window and see Luke's car drive past and Tom and Bree searching the street "Hello" says a women "Hi" I say breaking down "Sweetheart what's wrong" says the women "Maddison Grier" Is all I say I look at the women and male "Call the police" says the women she comes over to me "My names Hannah and this is William we will take you home okay" she says I nod "Thank you" I say she hugs me, We hop in the car and are on the way to the police station i look outside scared that I'm gonna see my kidnappers I watch as we pass many houses. We arrive at the police station and I get hurried through the doors the police officer at the front desk stands up her face in shock "Maddison..." she says I nod she quickly takes me out the back of the station we sit down at a table "My name is Samantha but you can call me Sam, I'm sure you have been through a lot but we need to make sure the people who took you are behind bars" says Samantha I look down "Can you tell us there names at least sweets" she says "Luke, Tom, Bree and Well Joe but he tried to help get me out" I say fast she nods "Hun stay here I'm gonna call the officer on patrol and they will be arrested" she says I nod as she walks out closing the door behind her. I sit in the small silent office scared not knowing what is going to happen...

Bree's pov;
"Where is she!" I yell as Luke and Tom walk inside "I dunno she's gone" says Tom in a whisper I stand up shaking "What are we gonna do?" I say just then Joe walks in "Hello" he says we all stare at him "What did u do!!... I've had enough of is if you hurt her..." he starts saying "Joe she's gone" I say "What?" He says looking confused "We..." I start to say "Well never mind what we were going to do but she's gone we don't know where so If she's made her way to the police station we are in deep shit!" Says Luke i sit down "We should leave!" Says Luke jumping up me and Tom nod in agreement Joe shakes his head "We did this... and I was apart of it, It was wrong and I'm gonna get punished for it I don't care" he says "Lets go" says Luke I know Joe is doing the right thing but I can't go to prison I have my whole life ahead of me?!? I start packing when I hear "Down on the floor" I drop down and look at Luke he mouths police I look at the carpet and start to cry "Hands behind your head" says an officer I obey what he says.

My pov;
The officer Samantha comes back in "Hey Hun... We just got a call that they got arrested" she says sitting down on the opposite chair to me I look down "Hey look I'm sorry this happened to you..." she says I just stay quiet I don't feel like talking... I don't think I need to talk "Hey do u wanna have a shower and get cleaned up, I've got some clothes you can wear out the back" she says this draws the attention to what I'm wearing a disgusting old singlet with some ripped dirty shorts I must look like I've bathed in shit too! "Thanks" Is all I say she stands up "Follow me" she says I follow her into the bathroom "Here is a towel and the clean clothes over there and a hairbrush" she says pointing to the pile I nod "Are you okay" she says touching my arm I shiver under the touch over the last while I've gotten very sensitive to people touching me she pulls back and looks sad "Sorry" she says I smile "It's okay" I say and she leaves I take off my disgusting clothes and shower. You never know how good a shower and clean hair is until you've been without it the warmth on my skin felt like heaven once I was dressed in this cute singlet top and these black leggings I brushed my hair which had knots all through it and opened the bathroom door I walked down the white painted hallway when I see Samantha sitting there "Feeling better?" She asks I nod she smiles "This way" she says leading me into a more comfy room... "This is officer Jackson, me and him will be looking after you and getting all the information" says Sam I nod and look down "Hun we will need to ask you some questions but... Do you wanna see your family now?" She asks I look down and shake my head no "Why sugar?" She asks "I need to think about everything first" I say "What's the main thing on your mind..." asks officer Jackson i stop and don't reply for a bit "I was rapped a lot and now I'm pregnant" I say fast I look down cuz I don't want to see their faces "Oh babe it's not your fault okay" says Samantha I stay silent for a while "Listen how about we get you something to eat and then we can talk?" Jackson asks I just nod.

Authors note: I am not going to update much over the next 3 weeks as I'm going out of the country but when I get home I will update lots of chapters xxx Keep being amazing fans