Chapter 15

Joe comes around and mom brought us some snacks just as he arrives my babies start crying for a bottle "Sorry" I say scooping up Noah "I can help if you want?" He asks I think about it for a second I'm quite protective over the kiddos "Okay" I smile putting Noah in his arms I look at his face he's looking at Noah "This baby definitely doesn't look like Luke!" He laughs "Thank god" I sigh he's staring down at Noah it's so cute when I hear Brooklyn cry "Coming boo" I soothe her and pick her up I hand Joe a bottle of formula and teach him how to feed Noah while I'm feeding Brooklyn. "Hows life Maddie" he asks "Bottles, babies and little sleep" i laugh he shakes his head "Im so..." he starts "Sorry" i finish for him "I know Joe you've told me hundreds of times. But they would've done this with or without you so" i say "Now what movie do you want to watch?" i ask changing the topic from that dark horrible time "Hey Joe" says my mom as she walks in the lounge room "Hello" he says in a nervous tone "Im going out to drop hayes's stuff off at his friends so you two be good" says my mom kissing my head "Mom, could you take the babies" i ask she sighs "Please i just want to spend time with joe" i say she gives in and takes the twins finally some peace and quiet, i do love my babies but sometimes i just need a little break. We start to watch this  movie called Love Rosie its very cute I'm sitting next to Joe i can tell he's nervous but he keeps looking at me i put a hand on his thigh telling him its okay and to relax i see a smirk appear on his laps so remove my hand smiling probably looking like a goof he puts his hand on my thighs and i smile trying to ignore it he pulls his hand away "Joe..." i say building up my courage this is going to sound complete and utterly insane but honest to god i think i love this boy i know what you'll all say its teenage love or my hormones for just having these babies and I've tried to think that too but the feelings have stayed the same. "Yes" replies Joe i play with my finger nails when mom walks in with hayes and one of his friends following behind him shit! i think "Hey Gracie" says hayes "Hi hayes" i reply sighing "Hi Joe" he says i look down "Did i miss something?" asks my mom i look at Joe "Nah never mind" i say i finish up my movie me and joe don't even make eye contact my mom is trying to make conversation with joe while i can hear my twin upstairs being loud "I should go Mads" says Joe " Yeah ill walk you to your car" i say standing up tugging at my shorts which have gone way to high.

When we walk outside we get to his car "Now a night full of bottles, baths and diaper changes" i say laughing cuz if i don't laugh i will cry thinking my brother gets to have the normal 15 year old life whilst me being a mother. "Are you okay Maddison?" he asks i lean on his truck putting my face in my hands "Im fine" i sigh i feel a hand go on my hand "Im not sure your fine, actually your one of the strongest girls I've ever known" he says he pulls me into a hug "I can come around tomorrow if you like, we could take the babies to the park kinda like a date with kids" says Joe i laugh he's so sweet "Id love that" i sigh he hugs me and we leave i walk inside and sit next to my mom cuddling into the side of her "You alright hun?" she asks stroking my hair i nod "Wheres the babies?" i ask "In the room asleep" she says i nod and go upstairs i pass my brothers room and hear them playing video games when i walk into my room i kiss Noah and Brooklyn and go change and lay in my bed i look at my phone and see a text from Cameron... 

Cam- Hey Gracie, i hope your doing okay just know we are here for you and i love you so much lil sis