Chapter 5

Nash's pov;
We get a phone call saying Maddison is ready to see us so we all get ready the two officers who have been looking after Maddie decide it should be in like a meeting room thing so they book a meeting room with a whole pile of sofas and stuff we invite all the boys as well they let us know that Maddie's pregnant. I felt sick to my stomach that my little sister was rapped I want to kill the guy I am so mad!!

My pov;
I'm ready... I'm ready to see everyone, they say I will see my mum and dad first at my hotel room and then see the rest later. I am sitting on my couch with Jackson opposite to me we hear a nock on the door I look at Jackson and start panicking "It's okay" he says I nod and Sam goes to get the door I hear my mums voice tears fall from my eyes I stand up and see my mum and dad together again I haven't seen that in the longest time " Mum, Dad" I say I run into my mums arms "I'm so sorry baby" says my mum crying I'm hugging her crying when I look up and see my dad he picks me up "I love you soo much" he says " I love you guys too" I say we stand around hugging and crying for a while when we sit on the couch I explain everything that happened to me and they talked to me about how they will help me with the baby and that they will support me I feel so much relief about that! Then we talk about how Hayes and Nash have been I feel sad about hearing how bad Hayes took it once I was gone... I really want to see him more then ever now then we talk about what I still feel uncomfortable with and all those little things. "Ready to see your Brothers" says my mum I nod "We will leave you here with your parents now but we will need to talk about court in a few days, okay sweets" says Samantha I nod and hug her "Thank you" I say she smiles "Anytime" then I go over to Jackson and hug him "If you need me call" he says I nod and leave with my mum and dad.
"Ready babe" says my mum I nod they open the door...
I see my brothers and all of the guys sitting on the couches Hayes and Nash shoot up and Hayes starts running to me I start to cry and run to him he picks me up and hugs me crying I can't believe how much he's grown like me I'm still short like 5ft tall but Hayes is like 6ft already "I'm so sorry" says Hayes I feel Nash hugging me too crying "I'm okay" I say Hayes puts me down and Nash hugs me and is crying "You've grown" he says I laugh a little "Not as much as hayes" I say he smiles and tears fall on his checks "Nash, it's not your fault okay" I say then I get picked up and are squished to death by will "I'm so sorry I should have protected you" he cry's "Will it's fine" I say laughing a little at how emotional they are all being "We missed you soo much" says Hayes I nod "Now you've joined Nash and Will with the height and I'm still tiny" I say to Hayes "Sorry little sis" he says I roll my eyes "How you feeling?" Asks Nash "Im getting there" I say shrugging "Look over there" says Hayes pointing I see al the guys looking like they are about to pounce I laugh "Come on" I say the boys start running to me Gilinsky spins me around "We missed you soo much Maddie" says Johnson "Awe" I say then I hug Cameron who has tears flowing out of his eyes "Are you okay Cammy" I say smirking he hugs me "Missed you Gracie" he says calling me by my old nickname I smile and hug him. We sit on the couches talking about everything they say they aren't doing Magcon anymore at all which I'm sure the girls are all devastated about but ya know it happens they also ask me lots of questions they all know about the baby and said that they will help out which is nice to know I'm supported.

Just then someone walks in...